• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RPG- MasterCores 7.4 ==>LOW<== RATE. Advanced DDos protection

Hoster is a known scammer. He has used this server before to get donations, then shut the server down after 1 or 2 months. He collects donation, but does not pay for host.

Bugs everywhere :p Lots of ppl abused cash bug on rook and only noob chars were banned. Lol its a joke :p

Well, I can tell you this server is really good. There are no kicks anymore, everything's been fixed so it's really great server to play on so if you're looking for a nice 7.4 ots.. come over here! It's not overcrowded by high levels (not overcrowded at all lol) so you still have your chance to catch up!

This guy should be banned from otland community, 78 ppl online which means 4 online + over 70 fake "hidded" characters. Also it's the worst 7.4 I ever played, you can rope up standing on hole, no uh trap etc.

This guy should be banned from otland community, 78 ppl online which means 4 online + over 70 fake "hidded" characters. Also it's the worst 7.4 I ever played, you can rope up standing on hole, no uh trap etc.

u don't know what u say, i'm playing mastercores rgp and hidden characters are real cause i'm one of them and the other people too i corroborate that in online game, and about uh trap it can be done but on holes that u can't go up with rope, and yes it's a little detail the thing about rope holes i hope they fix it. ANYWAY a very good 7.4 ot with a great "Rl" atmosphere RECOMENDED! :)

fix the respawns and the quests (general tallius in minwallin is always respawing) , banshee quest doesnt work properly , the server is playable atm and its one of the best ones so far but u need to fix the quest/chats/signs/etc..

This server deserves a bump.

I've been playing it for a while now, I love the fact that it's not taken over by a bunch of powerabusing dickheads.. there's still room for a guild to take that place haha

anyways.. the server only have 80-90 players, lost most (used to have 200 but was heavily atked by ddosers, which the Admin fixed..) however I would love to see if more players joined. It's a great server, and a great dedicated admin.

The best part about it is that you can't just spend 10 minutes and get lvl 50 with m lvl 50 because of high xp rate and insane mana regain.. like some other servers (OriginalTibia..)

Come play on this server! It is awesome.

Hello everyone, I hope that more ppl will join server and enjoy it with us (still playing guys). Everything has been changed there wasn't any ddos or kick etc. since long time. We need more ppl to grow up the population and have fun playing there together.

Hope we will catch in game signed, Asaran.

Lisq, NaXo.Skize and Peasant are obviously accounts made by the hoster. All accounts were made this week, why is this hoster still allowed to promote his OT here? He is a known scammer in regards to donations..

Testaa, you're a bit wrong :) I'm just a Mastercore's player. Go check me on the website if you don't believe. Why was my account made this week? Well I saw OTland link in the game-chat in mastercores - I hadn't known this forum before I played mastercores, and mastercores launched like 2-3 weeks ago, so... ;) And if you wonder how did I get to know about mastercores - I just typed "tibia 7.4 ots" in the google and found otservlist.org website that has link to the mastercores in it.

Tibianic's been up since 3 years - I really doubt new players would like to play there when it's almost impossible to catch up in tibianic. And originaltibia? What's so cool in having plenty of 400lvls in just 1-2 weeks after the start? Playing among 40 lvls is way better and more entertaining than playing among 400 lvls. (Some ots have 1000+ lvls, I can't imagine how they can play there... It's like playing with the cheats on, like a godmode, kinda sucks).

I really recommend this serv to everyone who'd like to catch up and be in the top 25 really soon - you CAN do it ;) There's not so many people playing on this ots (yet) so you have your chance. Use it.

hey, I have some characters in top50-top5 for sale, if anyone's interested then pm me, I can sell them very cheap

hey, I have some characters in top50-top5 for sale, if anyone's interested then pm me, I can sell them very cheap

hahahahhah lamest attempt by an hoster to make money so far.

make new acc on otland - create some chars and give them levels, skills eq and go on otland to sell them.

hoster of this ot must be really desperate.

"I have some characters"

if 50 ppl wanted to buy "some characters" then you probably would create 50 characters and give them some levels and then sell them.