• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Shadowmourne [8.6] -Evolution- START 20th March (7:00 PM)

is there any chance i could change my donate axe to donate sword? Kostas136
Yes you could go to vip island and change :)

-

Information New Update All New Players 330-360-400 get free PTS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Says on website there are ~50 people online. Yet there are bots everywhere just dancing in an attempt to raise the player count.

Says on website there are ~50 people online. Yet there are bots everywhere just dancing in an attempt to raise the player count.
how comes the server says 26players online on the otservlist.org i answer that, because i got a script that not count mcs/afk on otservlist.org

Why are there random bots dancing all over the place? I played for 20-30 minutes and didn't see one "legit" player.

Why are there random bots dancing all over the place? I played for 20-30 minutes and didn't see one "legit" player.
then ur blind because im online and i see like 4-5 ppl right now quests the others are hunting in the high area if you are 150+ you should go to fire city and watch ppl :) or just msg them and ask if they are boting or not :)

Just sayin bro, you've clearly got level 8 bots scattered around dancing for player count. Anyone can login and see.

But good luck with your server :)

Servers extremely unbalanced anyways. If you plan to play, make a knight, otherwise just quit.

Back