• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Soltera 10.41 | Custom map |

I'm there. Also There was an update, come and check exp room! New mount is avaiable.

sad to see the low player count :( haven't played myself due to lack of time :/ but i fear this hasn't been advertised enough to reach its full potential

great great and nobody playing, whats wrong then?

99% people on real maps? Btw, stop posting shitty comments all the time. You haven't even tried it and commenting "hate it" "0 players haha" "nobody playing. Who cares that there is no 100 people, I'm updating server and running it because it's fun.

I wont try it coz I hate custom servers with teleports, i dont get why ppl say 'its great' when actually they do not play.

Those who said "server is great", actually play, not everyone is botting 24/7 to have his/her character online and never go offline. You just spam here.

Bump. Update. 3 new quests, 1 new mount, new addon is obtainable, new ring, new amulets. A lot more!

I wont try it coz I hate custom servers with teleports, i dont get why ppl say 'its great' when actually they do not play.
I said it's great and I play it. I play alot actually.

PS:
@kamilcioo are you able to come online and help me out with something?

Server is updated with 4 new quests!
Those are new stages:
1-50 x150
51-75 x110
76-100 x75
101-150 x60
150-190 x50
191-210 x25
211-250 x13
251-350 x8
351-400 4x
400+ 3x

Xevis stul pysk, jak Ci nie pasuje serwer to na chuj komentujesz? Twoja vastoria też była gówno warta:) . Na Soltera choć mało ludzi to i tak fajnie się gra:)

server is very cool!

just a shame that few people playing.;/

if there would be good website (this one looks old and buggy) and new name without (halfaway.....) then i would play :D

idk :\ i just dont like that shit name... should be just soltera.net or soltera.pl + new website :\
+write updates in website also

Back