• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] SWEV Original Swevolution Third Generation (8.60)|GUILD WAR|EVENTS|BOSSES|CUSTOM CLIENT|

Waste of time level 9000...

Players Online: 0 Players Online
Online Record: 22 players (on Sep 27 2016, 14:21:30 CEST)
Firstly my boy why should it be waste of time and what did you mean with level 9000.... no one is that level?. Who tell come here and say things about others adverting and just throw out the words with bullshit. You have not played here from the start, we had much more player before we did reset in 27 sep. Only for you do not know how to play OTtibia and get items on the server do not mean that you need to hate on the server. It is not even worth discussing with a person like you.

He was right, its waste of time and money to host server that no one play.

Firstly my boy why should it be waste of time and what did you mean with level 9000.... no one is that level?. Who tell come here and say things about others adverting and just throw out the words with bullshit. You have not played here from the start, we had much more player before we did reset in 27 sep. Only for you do not know how to play OTtibia and get items on the server do not mean that you need to hate on the server. It is not even worth discussing with a person like you.

it wasnt a hate I have respect that you just did keep the server online even with the low amount. I didnt want to attack you or something xD just saying its kinda waste of time since noone plays ot like that anymore and mostly not if it exists more than once xD

Back