• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Swev-v3 8.60 BACK! 25.01.2017 20:00 CET!!

Why do you even post in this thread when you clearly have no interest in playing this server and your only complain is to trashtalk here, while your own Xanteria Launch failed horribly considering the ip is unreachable after a couple of days and no players where seen online. Fix your shit first before going after others.
Yes i play swev ot and are happy. Beacause i dont care about Xanteria OT anymore. What people saying.... what have xanteria with this ot and do?

Guys the Server is really pay 2 win, after 2 hours of opening there is already 500 lvls,gm isnt active ( offline ). 18 ppl online 10 are in monks.
Not recommend

Guys the Server is really pay 2 win, after 2 hours of opening there is already 500 lvls,gm isnt active ( offline ). 18 ppl online 10 are in monks.
Not recommend

5785.gif
VIP Medal (400 points)
Access to vip city/monsters for 7 days You will have 2x more exp

Wasn't this trash open like a month or so ago? Re-opened Exactly the same as it is, will probably close in a week again, wouldnt advise anyone to donate on this crap.

Wasn't this trash open like a month or so ago? Re-opened Exactly the same as it is, will probably close in a week again, wouldnt advise anyone to donate on this crap.
I think you are confusing with Rexonia.org. Rexonia.org was hosted by Wille and Kimo.

This OT is hosted by the polish dude hosting tibjika.

Back