• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Swev-V3 |8.60| EVO |CAST SYSTEM | Start 7 July 2014 16.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juxon

Reaction score
After couple of months we are ready to back on track again!
The last edition of Swev has been online 1 year! Everyone who was playing Swev-v3 know what our OT is best of all swevs.
We have improved many new systems like Cast System which let you to show your game in real-time.

What have we do offer?
→ server saves every 5 seconds without any lag
→ stable engine
→ full edited evo map
→ custom monsters
→ custom spells
→ new vocations
Cast System
→ many events like team battle, good day event, zombie event
→ free points to get
free VIP for 3 days

Information

→ IP: swev-v3.org
→ Port: 7171
→ Webpage: http://swev-v3.org
→ Server client: 8.60

temple.png

tps.png

quests.png

enjoy.png

You have to be there, don't wait for others - be first in every TOP. If you got any proposition, what should we add there feel free to post it in our official forum. We are waiting for you! Enjoy!

Wasn't this thread already there? o_O

Well as i said earlier, I'll play it ;)

After couple of months we are ready to back on track again!
The last edition of Swev has been online 1 year! Everyone who was playing Swev-v3 know what our OT is best of all swevs.
We have improved many new systems like Cast System which let you to show your game in real-time.

What have we do offer?
→ server saves every 5 seconds without any lag
→ stable engine
→ full edited evo map
→ custom monsters
→ custom spells
→ new vocations
Cast System
→ many events like team battle, good day event, zombie event
→ free points to get
free VIP for 3 days

Information

→ IP: swev-v3.org
→ Port: 7171
→ Webpage: http://swev-v3.org
→ Server client: 8.60

temple.png

tps.png

quests.png

enjoy.png

You have to be there, don't wait for others - be first in every TOP. If you got any proposition, what should we add there feel free to post it in our official forum. We are waiting for you! Enjoy!
@Juxon you said free points is that free point when i go high level if that right ,,say the levels to got points and the points sorry for my bad english

is it possible to have USD options? cause euros cost more for me...if not ill still play just might not donate as much :> but if you make it USD i can donate like 60$

@Juxon you said free points is that free point when i go high level if that right ,,say the levels to got points and the points sorry for my bad english

Free points by reaching levels.
On 350, 400, 450, 500 and 650.

350 - 100 points
400 - 100 points
450 - 150 points
500 - 200 points
650 - 450 points

is it possible to have USD options? cause euros cost more for me...if not ill still play just might not donate as much :> but if you make it USD i can donate like 60$

Do you mean paypal?
I really can't do that, so sorry.

Might give this a try! :) Didnt play the last version so :)

Changed your title to France because that is where your server is hosted. Thanks :)

i tried it and i gotta say that its staff is very bad, i found a bug to make insane amounts of money and wanted to report it, i talked to the admin and didnt even respond. i saw him at the temple and told him "i found a bug to make money" still no answer.
knights are underpowered, they suck(a lvl 130 paladin was hitting harder than me and i was lvl 320)

its a fun ot but staff sucks, eks suck

yup c; 60 euros would cost me like 80$ Usd.
If you want to know how much it is just transform the EUR to USD, for example 60 USD is 44 EUR, probably there is no way to donate 44 EUR but just donate 40 EUR, that hard?

Content fixes:

- Cast System is working properly for now
- elite goblin warrior now can be killed
- fixed some bugs on map

Join our server today and receive a 3 days of free VIP!

freevip.png

350 - 100 points
400 - 100 points
450 - 150 points
500 - 200 points
650 - 450 points
Got 350 lvl, no points. :p

350 - 100 points