• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Swevolutions, Custom client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlorah

Reaction score
Swevolutions.com
Custom Client
Opening Day: Tuesday, the 22nd of July
Exact time: 15:00 (GMT+0)

Hosted in France with Dedicated Hosting Service
We will bring back the Swevolutions, with similar map and monsters to original one, and with a little spice of ours!
We use custom client which is available at Swevolutions.com
The legendary Rufus has given his blessings and agreement to our server.

Map is pretty much the basic Swevolutions map as you can see below on the pictures.
Server is PvP type of server, which is targeted for players at level 400+
Leveling should not be too hard, but continuing after 500 becomes dramatically difficult.
PvE is also viable and entertaining choice on our server.

Information for new players :
- Runes & General ammo is endless, except for Potions
- We are active on server and ready to fix bugs whenever reported
- We do have normal tibia monster, with few custom ones such as Demonia, Demon lord etc.
- There are couple custom spells, ie. Arcane Strike "Exori vita", and UE for each mage class.

Information for old swev players :
- Our map contains Enigma, Desert & Felwood cities
- An unique series of quests for King Black Dragon
- We do update server & run seasonal events
- We don't have overpowered items that could be purchased

clkwlVRi.png

sMHWiCuV.png

vgZ5cJjA.png

3hBnojqt.png

We do accept donations on the server, but we decided to keep the shop VERY tiny, which offers slightly more powerful items, without giving unfair advantage to players who do not prefer to donate.
This server is choice for players who have been looking for a REAL server to play.

Come on and check us out at: Swevolutions.com

by: Sebastian Monroe & Dlorah

Last edited:
a REAL server to play.

I wouldn't class a Swevolution as a real server, but hey? Who am I to judge?
Anyways, this seems okey from what I've read so I wish you the best of luck with this!

Thank you. We are about to do major updates on the server soon. Server is still under testing, but still open for players. All of the remaining inconveniences will be fixed with the new client we are launching soon. COME CHECK US OUT! :)

Very good server. I definitely recommend this server, because they offer lag free server and haven't spoiled the map with their own edits. Vocations feel pretty balanced and donation system doesn't offer overpowered items so everyone is able to play and survive on the server even without donation items. I also like that gamemasters are friendly and online pretty often so it is easy to ask if you don't know or remember where to get an item for example or you get in to the troubles. They have done amazing work to bring back the Swevolutions.

Ye that's sad. They shutdown the whole server without any warning. I don't get it. Everything was going fine. Only one downside was the red skull bug which had some affects on the PvP environment. Also I don't understand what was that bot free client which didn't work. According Sebastian Monroe the server was shutdown by some internal issues that the owners had.

Sebastian Monroe took the server down (deleted the whole databse) without warning me. I am working with the files and I will bring it back as it was.
You can email me for more questions at: [email protected]

Dlorah

Status
Not open for further replies.