• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Telania 10.96 - Retro PVP from the creators of Hexera

We had a successful start without any major problems and it seems some undecided people were convinced by this to join us today :) Here's the list of changes from the first update:

Map
- We have added a missing floor in tarantula cave in Port Hope.
- We have added missing Ice Golem spawns in Svargrond mountains.
- We have added missing spawns in Magician Quarter (mostly dark apprentice).

Npc
- We have added missing NPC Baltim.
- We have added possiblity of selling Ice Cubes to NPC Miraia and NPC Arito.
- We have fixed the price for selling Steel Helmets to NPC Esrik from 190 to 293.

Creatures
- We have fixed attacks of Garygoyles which were too strong in the beginning.
- We have fixed loot of Centipede, Gazer and Mamma Longlegs.
- We have fixed attacks and healing of Warlocks.

Other
- We have fixed offline training which was using more mana than intended for characters without promotion.
- We have fixed a bug with Desert Quest (it didn't require items to get teleported).
- We have fixed range of Royal Spears (from 5 to 3 sqm).

Creatures
- We have fixed attacks of: bonebeast, tarantula, ghoul, orc shaman, dark apprentice, warlock.

Map
- We have fixed a spawn in Yalahar Necro Tower (there were Heroes instead of Necromancers).
- We have fixed spawns in undergrounds on Alchemist Quarter in Yalahar.

Other
- We have removed healing creatures with exura gran mas res.

Website
- We have fixed bugs with refreshing achievements/completed quests on our website. The number of available achievements has been updated (from 46 to 41).
- We have removed Socialite achievement from all characters. It was awarded due to a bug which is fixed now.
- We have fixed a bug with counting daily experience (Power Gamers page).

Other
- We have changed how adding Red Sparkion to a VIP account works. From now on all characters on the VIP account get this mount instead of only the character which used the rune.
- We have fixed trade offer of NPC Shanar.
- We have fixed enchanting of valuables (amethysts, emeralds). It requires 2 soul points.
- We have added missing spawn of mutated bats in Yalahar.

Creatures
Another fix of attacks, speed, armor of creatures. This time we have fixed the following creatures:
- Crawler, Lancer Beetle, Orc Warlord

well am too lazy to make an account on your forum but I really liked telania, much more than shadowcores,hexera hexura or ambera, as Ive seen you are gonna close Telania soon. Telania was very fun server, not that orsha style like hexera but still a bit orsha.. should be there kinda lower exp stage but, are u planning to put telania(or other server) on low rates in future? In fact, telania was much populated at the begin, i dont even know why people have dropped after few months.

well am too lazy to make an account on your forum but I really liked telania, much more than shadowcores,hexera hexura or ambera, as Ive seen you are gonna close Telania soon. Telania was very fun server, not that orsha style like hexera but still a bit orsha.. should be there kinda lower exp stage but, are u planning to put telania(or other server) on low rates in future? In fact, telania was much populated at the begin, i dont even know why people have dropped after few months.

Players keep asks for "low rated 100% real tibia", but with no events and secondary stuff to do, they get bored very fast.
I think that a new server like Hexera server, without equips and CC available in web shop, would be great. Also, it would be nice to make battlefield events daily aswell.

generally I dont even know why they decided to open 8.6 server with h-exp named ambera.net, it was so duumb. this server has died so fast, instead of starting with ambera they could have wait some time and re-open telania.net >.<

Back