• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.4-7.72 CUSTOM MAP START 14.06.2017, 18:00

Nice Welcom, Nice Paulina Rzepka and finally Nice satisfaction from looting Plate Legs.

Cool video man but Bad server and Retarded Owner Uszmen

Ahoi
I wonder what happened btw y'all to be so upset about a server owner or a gm...
Remember we are just players, i would like to play a server like this and ofc having life not alone.
Wondering if there ever existed a server or a cipsoft world were didnt happen any unfair actions at all...
Any chance you and your friends to forgive whatever this Uszmen did to you? Maybe smt like giving him another oportunity?

Greedy beach

Marcin could u add system in pvp like it is on originaltibia that if for example i got white skull and if someone (that i didnt atk first) atacks me everyone on server see him with yellow skull? This is best way to avoid skullbashing. Please add this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcin could u add system in pvp like it is on originaltibia that if for example i got white skull and if someone (that i didnt atk first) atacks me everyone on server see him with yellow skull? This is best way to avoid skullbashing. Please add this.
I agreed. This proposition looks great it was definitely best system I ever played =]
I am really happy that Thora its going to be open again. Its my favourite CUSTOM MAP server :D

Here is public yellow skull system from tibianus :)
Public yellow skull system, that means if you gonna attack skulled player then you have to know what everyone in game see your yellow skull!

Signed

I played this server years ago, it was quite fun and original but the rates kind of make it a "mage pk server". any other voc doesn't stand a chance in pvp. There was a bug where frost dragon bodies turned into the rarest armor in game and people ended up with millions of gold lol. thats pretty much what I think, but I will play it again. as a sorcerer ;)
I was dumb enough to pick knight and never made it far.

Thats true frost dragons was a monster when you was can get money faster then in other spots but there was also dangerous and teams was fighting for a spot.

I am mage kid but on previously version i had played paladin and trust me that was op vocation not mage xdd in first 5 days on server i was doing whatever i want with every small mage team. After week when whole server gather and catched ms after long time they finally killed mine top paladin :p. In my opinipn vocations are balanced. M lvl is going slow at the beginning so mages are powerful like always but later.