• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Thornera 8.6 || Start: Saturday 21.11 at 1:00 PM CET || 0 Bugs || BEST EDITED RL MAP

EXP STAGE?

• LOW

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • HIGH

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • MID

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On Thornera there are a lot of well prepared caves on the maps that are not involded with RL map. We want to make caves located on the RL map more popular, thus we added/edited 7 caves on RL map. We invite you to explore Venore's Dragon Lair, Edron's Dragon Lair, Water Elemental cave on Tiquada and all 4 caves in Darashia with Rotworms. You will find e.g. Dragon Lords, Hydras, Grim Reapers!

www.thornera.net

dont think there are 700+ players when when you go on highscore it goes up to 518 and second thing is that surprised me was no higher level then 8 lol WTF

570+ players without any advertisement on otservlist or any other site. Will be great to see all this players online. =) P.S. Small typing in ur title, change your title "Anty DDoS" -> "Anti-DDoS". GL.

Relax, our team have contact with maaany players :) Please note that first edition started 6 years ago.

*News
New respawns on Rookgaard
New experience stage on Rookgaard (70% Mainland's rate)
Position of chest on Hidden Quest (Rookgaard) and on Lands Quest (Mainland) were changed
More free premium points from Referral System - chceck Server Info

I dont understand why you "bump" your server on otland, you got 818 players online xD :D

hello i created account but i don't know how to get promotion Code to get free points can you tell me how?!!

Back