• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Thornera 8.6 || Start: Saturday 21.11 at 1:00 PM CET || 0 Bugs || BEST EDITED RL MAP

EXP STAGE?

• LOW

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • HIGH

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • MID

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played this server for a few days now and all I can say is do something about RPs. They hit the hardest by far in both PvP and PvE and are almost unkillable, takes 6-7 people to kill one 350+ RP and they deal way too high damage whereas Knight actually dies easier than RPs and deals way less damage than both mages and RPs on this server.

Things that you have to do are

- Remove Exura Gran San (It just completely refills a RPs HP if it's at around ~40%, stupid OP)
- Lower the damage of the Slingshot (I've seen autoattacks hit for over 600 + Exori Gran Con spell)

There's a reason why mages are the strongest in PvP in every version of Tibia, it's to make up for their survivabillity of having max ~2k HP. Paladins are supposed to have lower damage than this, because this is just ridiculos.

Last edited:
Funny to see "600 afk players"

It's pretty obvious that they are using fake players, but I'm having some fun on the server nonetheless, during peak hours there are 250-350ish active players and it's good enough for me.

We dont "use fake players" huh... Every 3 hours there is lottery and people login players & leave them x-logged on training monks to have a better chance to get a reward. That's the reason why we restricted amount of logged characters by one person to 8. You can check active players on otservlist.org :)

We dont "use fake players" huh... Every 3 hours there is lottery and people login players & leave them x-logged on training monks to have a better chance to get a reward. That's the reason why we restricted amount of logged characters by one person to 8. You can check active players on otservlist.org :)

You do realize that exactly THIS is fake players, right? Lol.

Also, disable sio/uh from PZ and disable sioing from druids until level 120 so they can't sio/mas res players and can't be killed.

Also, make it so you can't use frag remover outside of PZ.¨

EDIT: ALSO... You should ban push-scripts. They are very boring and do nothing but stall/ruin gameplay. They almost completely substitutes firebombs which shouldn't happen, it's like you could make an elfbot script that puts an invisible MWALL for you.

Last edited:
@OZKL
Thanks for tips :)

@Thornera
Do you know that... we have prepared almost 60 raids based on RL Tibia! Raids have been made with such details as for example when Orcs Attack: Carlin, Thais or Femor Hills you can loot from one Orc Warlord a part of the Amazon Set.

raids.png

No active staff members, CM offline all the time. Atleast ban these players. Most destructive/racist guild on the server.

6e7ZZVl.jpg

You do realize that exactly THIS is fake players, right? Lol.

Also, disable sio/uh from PZ and disable sioing from druids until level 120 so they can't sio/mas res players and can't be killed.

Also, make it so you can't use frag remover outside of PZ.¨

EDIT: ALSO... You should ban push-scripts. They are very boring and do nothing but stall/ruin gameplay. They almost completely substitutes firebombs which shouldn't happen, it's like you could make an elfbot script that puts an invisible MWALL for you.

Played this server for a few days now and all I can say is do something about RPs. They hit the hardest by far in both PvP and PvE and are almost unkillable, takes 6-7 people to kill one 350+ RP and they deal way too high damage whereas Knight actually dies easier than RPs and deals way less damage than both mages and RPs on this server.

Things that you have to do are

- Remove Exura Gran San (It just completely refills a RPs HP if it's at around ~40%, stupid OP)
- Lower the damage of the Slingshot (I've seen autoattacks hit for over 600 + Exori Gran Con spell)

There's a reason why mages are the strongest in PvP in every version of Tibia, it's to make up for their survivabillity of having max ~2k HP. Paladins are supposed to have lower damage than this, because this is just ridiculos.

You have yet to implement any of this. If you want your server to have 50 players in two weeks you're doing a bangup job.

CM offline all the time? are you crazy? I thought that you are serious person...

@Thornera
Do you know that... there is perfectly prepared Real Map?
Have you ever been for example in Isle of Evil?
isleofevil.png

Rumors are that the old Masiyah owners are hacking accounts on other servers that has used the same account name/password. I'm not 100% sure if it's them but Masiyah seems to be the common denominator between hacked players on servers like Thornera. Just be careful.

Yeah, some people use exactly the same logins and passwords everywhere, it is problem...
Yesterday there were "hacker" on Thornera. Our player sent me screen where he asks "the hacker" to hack him, respond: "have you ever played od masiyah?" ...

Due to the very large activity on the server, Thornera.net team would like to reward you! At 21/12/2015 gonna be exactly month since the launch, and we can boast that we are always at the front, constantly expanding and we are not scared of any adversity or competition! It affirms our belief that we are moving in the right direction and you appreciate our work. As a token of gratitude we prepared new update!

1) Completely new island Norba, made in the style of popular Goroma, where you can find a lot of great exp places!
2) From now on, all Tasks are available to everyone, regardless of level.
3) Hunting rooms visited to "town of newbies" - Teleport is located in the DP, in the new part of Rookgaard.
4) Arena PVP for 2 teams / guilds, the lever is located on the 3rd floor in the DP Thais.
5) New, very strong boss (stronger even than Ghazbaran!), who appears during new attack! If daredevils will be able to defeat him, they can count on valuable prizes that are impossible to obtain in any other way.

In addition, information on the home page (KDR statistics) only display the characters that logged into game max. 7 days ago.

We hope that this edition will last very long and the server will become increasingly popular. From our side, we can assure you that we will make every effort to ensure that.

norba.png

And that's not the end ... Stay tuned for more surprises!

Back