• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 midrate Rl-Map starting Sunday, July 23 (16:00 CEST) ONLINE!!!

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
banner_2017_07_20.png

Thorsan will launch on Sunday, July 23, at 16:00 CEST.

Launch: July 23, 16:00 CEST

Rates
Exp:
50-5x (stages)
Skills: 25x
Magic: 4x
Regen: 5x
Conjure spells: 2x amount

Loot: 4x (items)
Gold: 1.5x

Frags
Redskull:
5 daily, 10 weekly, 20 monthly.
Banishment: 8 daily, 15 weekly, 30 monthly.
Redkull Time: 48 hours.
Banishment lenght: first time: 2 days, second: 4 days, third: 7 days..
Protection level: 30

War-Options (without frags)
War-Mode (enable in account panel)
Guild War (declare in guilds)

Features
  • All 8.0 quests
  • All 8.0 islands (etc, Port Hope, Liberty Bay, Svargrond)
  • Balanced vocations
  • Accurate 8.0 spell damages (similar to 7.7)
  • Shared Experience in party (20-100% extra depending of amount of vocs in party)
  • Great server stability, no crashes, no rollbacks
  • DDos Protected
  • Automatic Tutor promotion systems
  • Retro Outfits
  • Task NPCs in every Temple
  • No overpowered donations
  • Autostack
  • Stackable runes & fluids
  • Gold quick-loot from corpses

Staff

More info and details you find in About > Information.

Videos

twitch_2017_07_18.png
Between July 23, 16:00 to July 24, 22:00 (CEST) we're going to have a contest for streamers.
The channels that collects most points by streaming Thorsan, will be rewarded.

Rewards

1. 100 Euro
  2. 60 Euro
  3. 40 Euro

How to join the contest?
You simply login to your account on the website of Thorsan.
After that you click on [Become Partner] that's located in a streamer's box on right side of website.
And then, you just start streaming the hell out of it!

How do I receive the "points"?
It's an automatic system that will add points to your account based on your activity and amount of viewers you have.

The winners will be announced on news and will receive the reward by PayPal.
If the winner want, you can get the price in Tibia Coins on tibia.com instead of PayPal.

Last edited:
I'll be there too!

Any team that's gonna join that has a private Discord/TS channel?
prefered one that doesn't have bunch of boys acting like horney gorillaz as soon they hear a girls voice...

Most likely gonna play, gonna check how Iriana works out, because I prefer 7.4 over 8.0.

tbh, the ots that actually works nowadays 8.6, with tl map, and no paytowin but GL anyway

I'll be there too!

Any team that's gonna join that has a private Discord/TS channel?
prefered one that doesn't have bunch of boys acting like horney gorillaz as soon they hear a girls voice...

Everyone, look at me, im a girl and horny for attention.

not now, but maybe in future :)

With those stages and 4x lootrate people are gonna get level 100 within 24hours, after that everyone will get bored and quit because you cant take any unjusts.

Give us more frags per week, 10 frags each week sucks, and you can only take 20 in a month? thats not even 1 frag per day on average.

Remove weekly and monthly frags and put it at 4-5 frags each day.

I hope this server has the yellow-skull system alot of other servers has. If not, this server wont even come alive, even if it does, it will die within 3 days.

With those stages and 4x lootrate people are gonna get level 100 within 24hours, after that everyone will get bored and quit because you cant take any unjusts.

Give us more frags per week, 10 frags each week sucks, and you can only take 20 in a month? thats not even 1 frag per day on average.

Remove weekly and monthly frags and put it at 4-5 frags each day.

I hope this server has the yellow-skull system alot of other servers has. If not, this server wont even come alive, even if it does, it will die within 3 days.

There's war-mode and guild wars atm, isn't that good enough?

Last edited:
twitch_2017_07_18.png

Between July 23, 16:00 to July 24, 22:00 (CEST) we're going to have a contest for streamers.
The channels that collects most points by streaming Thorsan, will be rewarded.

Rewards

1. 100 Euro
  2. 60 Euro
  3. 40 Euro

How to join the contest?
You simply login to your account on the website of Thorsan.
After that you click on [Become Partner] that's located in a streamer's box on right side of website.
And then, you just start streaming the hell out of it!

How do I receive the "points"?
It's an automatic system that will add points to your account based on your activity and amount of viewers you have.

The winners will be announced on news and will receive the reward by PayPal.
If the winner want, you can get the price in Tibia Coins on tibia.com instead of PayPal.

A lot of gamers all around the world is horrible towards girl, as soon they figure out you're a girl they hit on you, and some even start to talk dirty..

So I'm a attention freak because I asked a honest question if there was a team that would have me that doesn't contain those asshole boys?

I'd say not. ^ (There's always a couple of retards in a team)

Just talk to some people in-game. I wouldn't mention you're a girl, because quite frankly there is no need for that. Unless of course you seek for attention. Personally I dont give a shit whether its a guy or girl im talking with.

I'd say not. ^ (There's always a couple of retards in a team)

Just talk to some people in-game. I wouldn't mention you're a girl, because quite frankly there is no need for that. Unless of course you seek for attention. Personally I dont give a shit whether its a guy or girl im talking with.
I never say it in any games, it's just when I enter voice chats people hear it, and start being assholes from there :(

Back