• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] THRONX 10.80-1082 RL MAP | EVENTS | FLASH CLIENT | CAST SYSTEM | AND MUCH MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yamaken this stages in my opnion is good.

8 - 39 | 12x
40 - 79 | 8x
80 - 139 | 5x
140 - 189 | 3x
190 - 999 | 2x

Magic Rate with stages keep top magic in ml 90 - 100
Loot rate: 2x

We have been aware that you have miss ThronX. Actually as far we "ThronX team" can tell there is no good new OT to play. Major guild leaders and loyal players were asking for ThronX to be back online.

I want to say that we did fix a lot of systems that were not working correctly, like reward chest and connection lost protection. We did improve our NPCs and the monster A.I for a better game play. We did few reworks in our engine for a better performance and less lag. We also want to say this time the hosting will be priority one.

We want to provide a good RL MAP experience and we will focus 100% in that.

We want to have a a lower exp(not that lower, just a bit lower than previous ThronX) and a lower rate loot for a better economy and Retro PvP.

Our server will be 10.95 protocol and we have a plan to add all the important updates from Tibia rl in the long term.

We also believe that a good quality OT must keep their promises and do what they have proposed to do. We want to build a stable, quality and for fun OT that you can rely on.

We don't have a release date yet, but we are working hard to make it happen every day.

Thanks for you attention,
ThronX Team.

@Yamaken change stages to 10x initial :D :D

8 - 30 10x
31-80 7x
81-100 4x
101- 140 3x
141- 180 2x
181-200 1x

@Yamaken this stages in my opnion is good.

8 - 39 | 12x
40 - 79 | 8x
80 - 139 | 5x
140 - 189 | 3x
190 - 999 | 2x

Magic Rate with stages keep top magic in ml 90 - 100
Loot rate: 2x

Thank you for the proposals :)
I agree with you about a 2x loot rate. About both exp rate proposals, i think they are too low on the starter levels and in think it should a bit higher around the level 100~ but i agree with the 200~ rate.

We have been aware that you have miss ThronX. Actually as far we "ThronX team" can tell there is no good new OT to play. Major guild leaders and loyal players were asking for ThronX to be back online.

I want to say that we did fix a lot of systems that were not working correctly, like reward chest and connection lost protection. We did improve our NPCs and the monster A.I for a better game play. We did few reworks in our engine for a better performance and less lag. We also want to say this time the hosting will be priority one.

We want to provide a good RL MAP experience and we will focus 100% in that.

We want to have a a lower exp(not that lower, just a bit lower than previous ThronX) and a lower rate loot for a better economy and Retro PvP.

Our server will be 10.95 protocol and we have a plan to add all the important updates from Tibia rl in the long term.

We also believe that a good quality OT must keep their promises and do what they have proposed to do. We want to build a stable, quality and for fun OT that you can rely on.

We don't have a release date yet, but we are working hard to make it happen every day.

Thanks for you attention,
ThronX Team.
I do not know who you are, I do not know where you are, But i will find you, And i will fix your grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.