• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ThronX | Unique RL-Map | 10.97+ Flash Client | Lots of Features

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score

gc45du8.png

Starting On:
26th of November at 18.00 CET
avO0CYx.gif
About ThronX
ThronX is a fun and easy to enjoy 10.97+ RL-map with perfectly balanced mid-rates for the best RPG and PvP experience.
With lots of great additional features your playing experience is even better.

A beautiful plain RL-map, with over 130 working quests, excluding the boring ones.
With over 80 obtainable outfits and mounts, over 260 achievements and
a large variety of different raids and bosses with a proper reward chest system, there is surely always something to do.

And that's just the surface.
As mentioned, we also offer plenty of unique features, that add to everything.
And these excellent unique features are truly what make ThronX into what it is.

Main Features:
  • Plain 10.9+ RL map
  • Very enjoyable smooth mid-rates
  • Staged skill rates to avoid absurd skills and unbalanced PvP
  • Custom Retro PvP - Added unfair reduction with max 40% reduction instead of 80%
  • Clients: 10.97-99 and 11.~ AND Flash Client
  • Improved monster A.I
  • 4 Different unique War Arenas, with custom settings
  • Cast System
  • Reward Chest System
  • Over 130+ perfectly working quests
  • Fair shop offers
  • Anti-bot features: anti-trash, prison system
  • Over 260+ obtainable achievements
  • Custom Quest Bonuses (exp + crown tokens)
  • House bidding system
  • Unique Flash TV - Watch live broadcasts on your browser
  • NPC Gamblers + gambling machines
  • Fun Events
  • Loot Channel
  • Excellent personal unique settings (!settings)
  • Eased beginning with level rewards and adventurer's blessings
  • Improved party-system
  • Bug-free overall content
  • And much more!

Create your character now and join us on next Saturday, 26th of November, at 18.00
Check out our website for more information about the server.

Over 130 perfectly working quests.
59NblvP.png

Along with over 260 achievements with a great addition.
EACQr7J.png

Lots of wars, custom war features. Balanced PvP
7W2T41b.png

Less than 7 days left until start.
Create your account now!

Start D: 26th November, 18.00 CET

Regards,
ThronX Staff.

Last edited:
Hey,I am going to give a try hope i will like it and give it a chance,if i like it i will call my team :D

best regards,

Adiosss

i just dont understand why are this new mwalls added here is that really cool? is that better than previous mwall system? im noob never played 10.0 so im just asking if mwall system on 10.0 with this strange walls is good. And whats the difference between 7.4-8.6 and mwalls on ur server, swaps etc? Possible to go trough them? Someone gimme info plz

i just dont understand why are this new mwalls added here is that really cool? is that better than previous mwall system? im noob never played 10.0 so im just asking if mwall system on 10.0 with this strange walls is good. And whats the difference between 7.4-8.6 and mwalls on ur server, swaps etc? Possible to go trough them? Someone gimme info plz
The PvP system is very similar to most 8.6.
Probably the only difference would be "unfairfight reduction", which reduces your death penalty up to 40% if the death was unfair ex. 100 lvl. gets killed by 2x 200 lvl. pks. On RL, there's max 80% reduction.

Magic walls are same as in 8.6 as well. Static 20 seconds. - Cip just changed the sprite some updates ago.
There's no swapping whatsoever.
For frags to red skull etc. check out FAQ page: https://thronx.com/faq.php#frags

Less than 3 days until start!!
Create your account now!

why not the old look of mwalls then? those are kinda invisible, hard to see isnt it ?

hey, did you add the new potions? hopefully not
No, we don't have them :)

why not the old look of mwalls then? those are kinda invisible, hard to see isnt it ?
When the change happened on RL, it was a bigger problem, but people got used to it quite fast and very few are commenting on it anymore.
It's actually quite useful as you can see what's below the magic wall.

If you still really want to see the old magic wall sprites, you can achieve that by editing your clients .dat file. [[ we at least currently don't provide such file ]]

Less than 1 hour to go until launch!

Create your account now if you haven't already!
Register

See you in ThronX :)

Back