• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Tibia 8.60] Polish oldschool server - ANCIENT OTS! [BETA]

Elite Knight Le

Ja Tu Tylko Sprzatam
Reaction score
00hHW.jpg

>Searching oldschool ots?
Yes? You looking at right topic. I am trying to make climatic Tibia 8.60 ots. It's not like most of new servers - big exp stages, sms shop with shit in it - super mega uh, epic manarue and soft boots. We are trying to make this ots a little more harder, like it was of tibia 7.6 times. You needed good team to kills behemot. Now you buy backpack of pots and go hunt orshabals. Nevermind. Just register and see what we offer. We just started tests. If you find some bugs, msg GM Ja Tu Tylko Sprzatam.

>INFO<
Exp:x5
Mlvl:x3
Skills:x3
Loot:x1.2

Mobs atk;health;def:x2

Tip: From first lvl you shloud take all gold coins. You will need them...

>CONNECTION<
Site: Ancient - Latest News
Ip: ancient.otgame.pl
Port: 7335!
Tibia Client: 8.60

>Screenshots<
xuTbl.jpg

ayval.jpg

g7yE6.jpg

Screenshots ALBUM!:Tibia Maps - Imgur!

Last edited:
Hello there!
First thing "Every day updates!" - I can't deny it. There're a lot of updates, and many of them are really interesting. Like new quests, hidden holes (you've got to use pickaxe to get there), use lever to destroy wall, and so on.
The map is very nice too. I like the jungle, its like in the real world - lot of trees, its quite hard to move here.
Difficulty - It's the thing i love in here. It's even hard to kill a hydra, not mentioning something stronger !
Well, i just say: You should try it, because it's worth it! :D

That's what we have done:
-We fixed some bugs on map,
We added new terrain in bones - like +20%,
-We added new things on Fingranda - like +40%,
-Spells (If something is not working/missing tell it on forum),
-Skrypty (talkactions),
-NPC (But still I can't get nice Brothers...),
-15 new quests,
-Kaazame is now GM, and Michu is tutor!

New commends:
-/bg - guild broadcast,
-/pcolors - it changes outfit color for the whole party,
-!mount - after u finish orc rider quest (Still unavailable) u can use orc rider mount (+500 speed!),
-few commends for support,

What's next?
-NPC for weak items (mace, sword, etc.),
-New offers from NPC's,
-Fixing Brothers,
-Orc Rider Quest,
-New exp places,
-Later, Huge, gorgeous town!,
-Addon quests.

Ots is going to be very interesting, discovering the new map is really great fun. Handling is very nice and a lot of help to players. Although playing on this server is not easy but after that what this is about. So just do nothing and take account for the game is really cool.

hey guys, you need experienced translator? i worked with Pokemon Unleashed project and Atlantis World (also known as atlantyda world) pm me if you need ^^

also i can map a little but im more like a storywritter/adversiter/community manager :)

it's default :)

by the way, it's abit too long cooldown from changing floor level, lower it please :)

same for druid's mana regen, it's even slower than real tibia one, i can't regain mana usage of snakebite rod -_-

it's default :)

by the way, it's abit too long cooldown from changing floor level, lower it please :)

same for druid's mana regen, it's even slower than real tibia one, i can't regain mana usage of snakebite rod -_-
This "bug" was reported on forum, we will repair it soon.

Lemme know a thing, it is tibia defaut vocations or its custom ones?
Default ones but we are working on new vocations - rookstayer and rookslayer, for players which prefer playing on rook. So after lvl 8 you need to choose voc.

Back