• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibia Retro 7.4 HIGHRATE - cast system - loot message - task system

I can't login to server. In website login with any problem. On the client - invalid account id.

Edit:
I know the problem. Numbers only work. If you you any word in login - website work - client not.

Try to download your client or register again. Everyone are able to log in..

* Fixed some minor bugs
* increased hp/mana regeneration
* increased monsters spawn time

So what is this ? 6players? :p

I want to mention that it is just a beta, but highrated.

Try it out and you will ask yourself why it has such a low amount of people.

Of course, official version will be much more advertised.

Last edited:
Beta will last for a few weeks then I'll set date of the official version

Does the BETA-players get anything when the official launches? I mean isnt it boring to play a BETA who will reset in short time

BETA-players will get some donation points on the official version. It isn't short time (even other official servers last for that time)

Server seems to be very stable and it's going to be one of the best old school ots.

BETA has been started yesterday (03.09) and will last for a few weeks.

www.tibia-retro.eu

Last edited:
This ot is great all we need is ppl, so old schools come here! kortakovich_/

Many things have to be fixed...minor fixes but a lot of them.
Ive noticed for example, several spells not working as they should like healing or exana pox/haste. When you are paralyzed or poisoned you cant heal it or get unpoison when you are moving. Many monsters spawning in the walls of underground places. Poison fields not dissapearing...
The damage formulas are so weird, i highly doubt its real damages or the defense formulas arent working but that, isnt real damage.
Amazons/ghouls for example hit so hard and i bet they are not the only monsters. The movement behaviour is just a little weird, monsters are moving so much.
Didnt notice anymore as i couldnt play anymore since i got banned myself for pking after a boring night(had to test pvp aswell ^^)... but i will give it another try later

Many things have to be fixed...minor fixes but a lot of them.
Ive noticed for example, several spells not working as they should like healing or exana pox/haste. When you are paralyzed or poisoned you cant heal it or get unpoison when you are moving. Many monsters spawning in the walls of underground places. Poison fields not dissapearing...
The damage formulas are so weird, i highly doubt its real damages or the defense formulas arent working but that, isnt real damage.
Amazons/ghouls for example hit so hard and i bet they are not the only monsters. The movement behaviour is just a little weird, monsters are moving so much.
Didnt notice anymore as i couldnt play anymore since i got banned myself for pking after a boring night(had to test pvp aswell ^^)... but i will give it another try later

Most of the things you have noticed before your ban are fixed

Last edited:
ADDED TASK SYSTEM

task.png

task2.png

good server there are some bugs but Admin fix everything and i in futer it can be nice ots:)

Back