• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Tibia7.7] [Mid-Rate] [RL-MAP] [PVP-E] START 2018-06-22 18.00 CEST

Tibiaisfun

Reaction score
textfx.png

fb9055192244993ea6f72fce872d8bd0.png

Skill Rate: 8x
Magic Rate: 3x

Loot rate: 3x
Regen Rate: 4x (6x with promotion)

Punishment for unjustified kills
0b2afab13f905eeea25475ed70b587b0.png

Basic Information

Note: You do not need to buy any spell, doesn't require premium. You will gain twice(2x)
the amount of runes/ammunition by conjuring them yourself.

Anti-Bot System Tibia77 has a Anti-Bot System which will maintain a fair Gameplay.

Shared Party Experience
Share experience gained from killed creatures while being in a party with your friends.
Simply type !share as a leader of the party to active the Shared Party Experience System.
Certain requirements must be fulfilled.

Client: Here

Last edited:
Had a question if this server is related to Septera.org (e.g this webpage). The only relation is that he copied some pages from our website.

@Tibiaisfun If I remember correctly you need to login with admin account and edit/remove the changelog. It's not enough to ctrl+F and replace the server name. Good luck with your server!

Had a question if this server is related to Septera.org (e.g this webpage). The only relation is that he copied some pages from our website.

@Tibiaisfun If I remember correctly you need to login with admin account and edit/remove the changelog. It's not enough to ctrl+F and replace the server name. Good luck with your server!
thats because i used a znote acc that already was installed fixed it now thanks.

@Tibiaisfun
Hello there !
How come you are having in your client our custom made private outfits? I can't remember that we have released them...
tibia77thief.png

@Tibiaisfun
Hello there !
How come you are having in your client our custom made private outfits? I can't remember that we have released them...
tibia77thief.png

And where did u get ur outfits from? I took a quick look at ur sprites, and you have sprites from medivia, nastarius, necronia annd probably more servers xD

UIj8cNl.png

@R.yan @Shadowsong @Iryont

Last edited:
you did not made the outfit i bought it from the same person as you did :)
And he sold them with the rights of them to you? I guess yeah since he did same with me, we agreed that i'm paying him more, and he will not resell them to anyone :D:D
Breno Neto aka @LookUp not recommended to make deals with that guy
Anyways i wish you best with the server :)

wearetibia said you were stealing sprites while he himself has stolen sprites from pretty much every server, sorry for defending you

wearetibia said you were stealing sprites while he himself has stolen sprites from pretty much every server, sorry for defending you
@Evolunia
I haven't said single word about @Tibiaisfun stealing, i just asked how come he obtained those outfits.
In result we know that breno neto spriter sold the outfits to both of us, with agreement that he will not sell them to anyone else, obviously we know that hes gonna do that :D

Back