• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibianus is a real-map 7.4 server for the people out there who remembers the glory days of old school Tibia (PVE, PVP) & want to re-experience these moments with a lot of added features & improvements to gameplay.

Visit our website: http://tibianus.org
Server starting date: 20 Mar 2015, 19:00 CET

Server features:
  • Gameplay - 7.4 gameplay is already well known at this point, (e.g., no pz at boats, parcel traps & luring monsters). There is no need for us to explain it further. However to improve the already existing gameplay we have focused hard at choosing the best possible settings & features which will make the server more enjoyable for you as a player.
  • Monsters behaviors - We have worked very hard at making it as identical as possible, to how it really was. Monsters will not only deal as much damage as it did back in the times, but it will also move accordingly.
  • Shared Experience - Share your experience with a friend and obtain the peaks of the server! Also there is an experience bonus for those in party with shared experience enabled!
  • Task System - In order to enhance the enjoyment of "farming" monsters, there will be "missions" you will be able to take from the NPC Grizzly Adams who is located at the south-eastern part of thais.
  • Autosave - We have implemented a system which saves your character every second. Even that the previous edition of the server (which FYI reached 200 players online) never crashed, we are still very well informed that people will still be trying to find solutions/bugs to crash the server. But even if a crash occurs with this system in use, there will be no rollback/lost items at all!
  • AntiBot Client - Our anti-bot client works flawlessly! It's detecting almost all kinds of bots that exists, so you won't for sure have to worry about any botters while playing our server!
  • No overpowered shop - We do not offer any type of gold or items in our shop. Just check on our shop to see what we do offer.
  • Pits of Inferno - We have implemented the POI Dragon Lord's (the spawn which exists before the Pits of Inferno entrance)
  • No lags for America/Europe players - We have introduced a system that will connect you with the appropriate network for you. Everyone on our server will be playing without any issues.

Server settings:
  • Highrate staged experience
Code:
From level 1 to 7 will be an 25x
From level 8 to level 20 will be an 70x
From level 21 to level 40 will be an 45x
From level 41 to level 70 will be an 25x
From level 71 to level 90 will be an 15x
From level 91 to level 110 will be an 8x
From level 111 to level 140 will be an 5x
From level 141 till the end will be an 3x
  • Skills rate: 7x
  • Loot rate: 3x
  • Maglevel rate: 4x
  • Mana/HP regen: Doubled real tibia regens
  • Frags to redskull/banishment: 4 kills to redskull / 6 kills to banishment

Last edited:
wait wait, did you stop run evolera? And stared a 7.4?

6 kills to banishment?? wtf you want everybody to do on a highrated serveR? rpg?? fucking give us more frags man wtf... highrate 7.4 automatically means war server i told you that in your discussion thread..

6 kills to banishment?? wtf you want everybody to do on a highrated serveR? rpg?? fucking give us more frags man wtf... highrate 7.4 automatically means war server i told you that in your discussion thread..
You are high right? Read the thread again..

From level 1 to 7 will be an 25x
From level 8 to level 20 will be an 70x
From level 21 to level 40 will be an 45x
From level 91 to level 110 will be an 8x
From level 111 to level 140 will be an 5x
From level 141 till the end will be an 3x

You are high right? Read the thread again..

wtf are you talking about? 25x for lvl 41 to 70... thats not highrate?

are you stupid or new?

i just wanna know what the owner wants us to do on a highrate server with 6 frags for banishment?

rpg ??

We have just added a vote, so you can vote how many frags to redskull / banishment should be there.
Every decission we made, will be consulted with you guys.

I hope it will be successfull Wille. You have done good job, as I checked every single detail like a monsters moving, just looks amazing!
By the way, will players be able to use rope or lader to go upstairs while there are items on the stack? Would be good if we will be able to.

Keep it doing!

Oldschool community last hope! At least for this month...
I hope we will beat others! :)

I hope it will be successfull Wille. You have done good job, as I checked every single detail like a monsters moving, just looks amazing!
By the way, will players be able to use rope or lader to go upstairs while there are items on the stack? Would be good if we will be able to.

Keep it doing!

Thanks :) Yes, you will be able to rope while there are items on stack - I know that it was not possible on real tibia 7.4, but as I noticed players like that so noone can trash rope spot while you are running.

What would you say if we would add cast system to our server?
I think that everyone know what is "TibiaCast", did you ever seen it before on 7.4 version?!

PS. That 66 level in our highscore is our test character :)

make this server right i beg you and hire some gms to regulate macroers and bot ot-serv is having such a big issue with macroers and aimbotters

Status
Not open for further replies.