• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibijka 8.0 | HIGH RATE | FREE ACCESS - NO MISSIONS | CAM SYSTEM | 26 MARCH 18:00 | EASTER

morta team
Sebus :D <3

I dont care about cost, assasin star damage was too high on kasteria. 80 RP could kill 50 MS by one combo (ass star and SD). Thats why everyone called it paladin ots and many people left server.
I didnt play so I dont know the assassin star DMG, might it need to be nerfed.
But the problem is not not that he can onehit level 50 MS, level 80 sorc on 7.4 vs 50 paladin ... thats pretty easy aswell huh?

In my eyes, the problem is that hes avaible to get assassin outfit already at level 80. Should not be possible, since it should be harder to get it

THIS KID AGAIN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LUL

What is your problem?
Who cares if they make OT for money?.... everyone does, they dont reset server until there is 0 players... so why do you even care?

2 weeks of fun, thats enough :D
If you dont like it, dont post or play

In my eyes, the problem is that hes avaible to get assassin outfit already at level 80. Should not be possible, since it should be harder to get it

Yea, removing assassin outfit from webshop will be fine solution.

I dont have any problem, hes corrupt GM, and all these smashing keys polak ots sucks ,thats my opinion.

I post because i can/want.

deal with it brah

I dont have any problem, hes corrupt GM, and all these smashing keys polak ots sucks ,thats my opinion.

I post because i can/want.

deal with it brah
Thank you for your opinion!
We really appreciate it!

Gms are active before server launch and first two days of server as always then u cant even report bug and wait 2 weeks for answer (sometimes they dont answer) there was only 1 active gm DYM and he left this server so rip boteria.net with 80% community rp 15% eks RP could easily do more dmg with assassin star and sd than ms with ue in pvp xDD

You can sell addon items to npc at edron for example for the first two days of server (always theres something u can sell they add it for those who donate most ;)) So people got 1kk first day at 30lv and full assassin outfits to get assassin stars at 80lv and pg all time with them

MS/ED doing similar dmg at 100 and at 250lv maybe theres 10% dmg boost due to mlv gain ;)

It took them fucking 7 editions to fix house bug (people were able to steal someone's house with items inside) even tho this was reported 1921931x on previous editions but they were too lazy to fucking read forum i had to post link to thread with bug like 4x before they read that here on forum and on torg

After 7 editions they fixed lizards loot which was reported 912391231x also

People did threads with proposals and got fucking 5 pages of signs do gms answer? NEVER!

If you gonna play this server only for war and u msg gm about bugs and rp assassin stars/outfit and he tell u that he gonna fix all dont trust him he care only about ur money

@EDIT
As you guy see V here is example of GM from tibijka/kasteria/eloth server ;) After big feedback they just call u a retard instead of fix things

Btw gms are supporting one side of war like 3rd/4th edition of eloth server hosted by those moneysucking "gms" u could transfer characters from mid rate to high rate (mid rate was kinda dead) ye u could transfer them but without ANY items still friends of gm got transfer with all their items xD They tried to hide it even tho ppl got proofs until ppl from team which got support from gms start to post things about them

Its like:
No we dont help any side
NOO WE NEVER HELPED ANY SIDE
Are u retard? We dont support any side
Uhm... yes but it was mistake he said he got nothing at depot and at char we trust him and he lie to us we wont ban him it wont happen again aaaa items? no we wont take them away

If those gms could just put any efford to fix this server (they never do any update they announced new unique task system 2 or 3 month ago on kasteria and say they'll add it within 2 days still no information about this task system xD)

They are too lazy to fix balance which could take them max 2h and make this server lasts more than week they prefer to pay 20% profits to some streamer so they got 1k people at start 3/4 of them sit at dp doesnt know how to play this game but insult ur mother and block depots

Last edited:
Thats only true @GM Marcin

Server is even good, but support is bad as fuck. They are deleting all negative posts on their fanpage and doing shit with balance on OTS.
Admins have a very good contact with some players what is chartering for them, same with streamers.

It seems to me, that with the biggest joke was when Kasti got Non-PvP character on PvP server + Support created regulations which they don't follow, because thought that people wouldn't be reading it. Only after some time created new regulations which it was necessary to apply.

RP is too strong, 60% community is RP, 30% EK and 10% others.

war players only need the server to be good for war, highrates and good server= perfect
if gm is a prick or a moneywhore , who cares? this server is only for fun not for taking it too serious

WAR SERVER, ENJOY AND HAVE FUN:::::: KIDS

@up
RP war server here it is enjoy it xD + P2W with mid rate + cash in shop and gm corruppted enjoy it

war players only need the server to be good for war, highrates and good server= perfect
if gm is a prick or a moneywhore , who cares? this server is only for fun not for taking it too serious

WAR SERVER, ENJOY AND HAVE FUN:::::: KIDS
this, if server meets my expectations about wars why wouldn't i play? i dont give a fuck how much gms will make $$ on this ot. If teams will play, Im going to join here only for fights

make customs spawns or will be only okolnir wars becouse everyone will go exp frost= booring

I remember fribben boosted all tombs, you should do the same then add a few extra spawns, not massive ofc

It is kinda retardet with server administration. Kasti kid and his ego problems.
All of bots were working here and for sure will. When you are reporting cheaters, they don't do nothing after 1 week of online.

I will rather play medivia or nastarius, then waste my energy to fight with retarded administration who will ban for killing someone of them and not focusing on gameabusers/cheaters.

It is kinda retardet with server administration. Kasti kid and his ego problems.
All of bots were working here and for sure will. When you are reporting cheaters, they don't do nothing after 1 week of online.

I will rather play medivia or nastarius, then waste my energy to fight with retarded administration who will ban for killing someone of them and not focusing on gameabusers/cheaters.
First of all, Kasti is not in our team anymore.
Second, give me names of that "all" bots working.
Third, there is an Elfbot on Nastarius OT, which is destroyin' 7.x servers much more than on 8.0.

Sincerely,
Niebieski.

We will check new server with:

Crystalbot 4.0
Relisek runemaker or someone like this, easy to dl from public clouds, only need to add your new ip.
I did use some: slim bot at kasteria

Elfbot isnt working at updated version of medivia and nastarius. similar client, you know why:p

After this post I won't troll here more, but...

You have showed that your's bot for 9$ per month is autoupdating for medivia clients, it is fair.

But what about free bots working here for your server? medivia didn't do much with that, but nastarius is making update every week.

Will you try so hard to blocks free bots and selfmadd cheaters?