• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Vanderon | Brand new Evolution 8.6 | Custom features

chrisz

Reaction score
tCnvla2.jpg

Welcome dear players!

Vanderon is finally here and ready!

A custom Evolution-based server with a unique map customized for PvPing.

Server Information:
IP: Vanderon.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
Hosted on dedicated server
Lag free and DDoS Protected
And ofcourse an active staff

Server Features:
Uptime 24/7
Custom evo map
Custom Monsters & Bosses
Custom raids
Lots of quests with more to come
Arena
Thais city

PvP is set to Open-PvP but you gain experience from killing players.
Balanced vocations
Unique addon system

Events to win prizes like donation points or coins to spend on different items.

Rewards
Lvl 400 - 10 donation points

// Vanderon Staff​

Last edited:
i was excited but after a while i did notice its natala/cinara with different name..

This server is fun but all the power abusers completely ruin it. You can't hunt anywhere without people killing you and if a player isn't out to pk, you can accidentally aoe him while hunting then that leads to pk..

This server is fun but all the power abusers completely ruin it. You can't hunt anywhere without people killing you and if a player isn't out to pk, you can accidentally aoe him while hunting then that leads to pk..
Okey in your opinion its fun i understand that but if you get pked while hunting its power abusing?

Okey in your opinion its fun i understand that but if you get pked while hunting its power abusing?
My opinion of power abusing is high levels pking other players for no reason.. If one goes to hunt a certain area, a higher level doesn't want him there, he kills him. That in my opinion is 'power abuse'

Sorry for the double post.. Trainers need to need to buffed more. I logged back in at trainers and was stuck because this person had already killed them. It ended in my death lol
24qnyfn.jpg

Back