• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Vanderon | Fun new Evolution 8.6 | Custom features

Vanderon

Reaction score
tCnvla2.jpg

Welcome dear players!

A custom Evolution-based server with a unique map customized for PvPing.

This Saturday, June 14th, we will bring you back the world of Vanderon! During these last couple of weeks, the server has been offline. The reason was that we felt that you guys lost interest in playing as much as before.

This time we've worked a lot with changing the monsters, experience stage, and damage output/input. The custom monsters will be weaker, experience rate will be bigger (instead, custom monsters will yield less experience), the custom spells will be weaker and we will introduce 3 Donation sets instead of just 1, and they will also be weaker.

With this being said, it will still be easy to hunt, and also easier for non-donators to play. The PvP will last a lot longer, now you must be more people to bring down a Knight etc.

We will also bring you our ownmade Armonia map! It will be full of mysteries and secrets for high levels.

Many spawns and quests has also been changed.
In fact, we've changed about 40 (44 to be exact) different issues with the server. We'll announce everything later, so you can see exactly what we've changed.

We really hope you guys to join us again, and get to experience a whole new feeling and enjoy the end-game (PvP etc) much better this time.

Server Information:
IP: Vanderon.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
Hosted on dedicated server
Lag free and DDoS Protected
And ofcourse an active staff

Server Features:
Uptime 24/7
Custom evo map
Custom Monsters & Bosses
Custom raids
Lots of quests with more to come
Arena
Thais city

PvP is set to Open-PvP but you gain experience from killing players.
Balanced vocations
Unique addon system

Events to win prizes like donation points or coins to spend on different items.

Rewards
Lvl 400 - 10 donation points

// Vanderon Staff​

Looking forward to the launch

-----------------------------------------------------------Questions-----------------------------------------
1. am i gonna get back my points?
2. are you gonna advertise it on otservlist? like "Starting in bla bla" ?
//Godlike Aka Spirit guard udyr

Last edited:
Someone is back to make more money :)

Honestly, why do you post such useless things? I feel bad for you, just because you can't succeed doesnt mean you have to blame others work. Atleast I do "something" for the community compared to you.

Please, I dont want your **** posts in my thread.

Someone is back to make more money :)

I fucking hope you get a big ass expensive dedic for your server, you'll need it. Everyone fucking hates you here and you should expect big ass fucking attacks and attempts to destroy your server. Fuck you and your useless posts, what the fuck are you even doing here? So what if he wants to make money? It's none of your fucking business. Go and do something productive with your life instead of shitting on people's new servers when you haven't even given them a try. All of your posts in the advertisement section is pretty much "omg people just want money" - I fucking doubt that you're making your own server just because that you enjoy it.

Last edited:
I fucking hope you get a big ass expensive dedic for your server, you'll need it. Everyone fucking hates you here and you should expect big ass fucking attacks and attempts to destroy your server. Fuck you and your useless posts, what the fuck are you even doing here? So what if he wants to make money? It's none of your fucking business. Go and do something productive with your life instead of shitting on people's new servers when you haven't even given them a try. All of your posts in the advertisement section is pretty much "omg people just want money" - I fucking doubt that you're making your own server just because that you enjoy it.
1+

I'm tired of people who shut down their servers just to launch them again under a new nickname and servername :(.
it's not under a new server name, also it shut downed cuz of lack of players,they remake it,please consider thinking before typing.

How about open it on Friday evening instead? Saturday night is usually a night more people do other stuff than staying home.

I'm tired of people who shut down their servers just to launch them again under a new nickname and servername :(.

The server died (almost no players), and they thought they needed to shut it down and remake stuff, under the same name. So how is that "shutting down the server just to launch it again under a new nickname to earn money"?

Would you rather see them shut the server down due to lack of players, and do nothing about it? Keeping the server dead, and one less fun OT to play on? They changed monsters, damage input/output (by this it must mean that they changed skills and items etc), donations, experience stage... They probably changed a lot of other things, and I quote "In fact, we've changed about 40 (44 to be exact) different issues with the server.".
And they are introducing a new city, Armonia which is (quote) "It will be full of mysteries and secrets for high levels."

All this can be read on their website, which they also changed (layout) for your information.

I usually don't post under circumstances such as this one, but hell I'm tired of negative, pessimistic people like you.