• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Vastoria 10.41 | Real Full Map|Roshamuul - Achievements |

When? Reroll was yesterday, and back was to before day 9PM.
Read news and infos on forums.
If u lost points msg us on facebook or private message, dont be ignorant.

I just sleep in this time. Can't do anything. If it happen again I will try to do something.

I refund lvl loose for people who died on this. Also conntact with my administrator to check whats going on

Once again, logged in for a few min and it rolled back. Also still haven't gotten my points back.

Last edited:
stop crying and dont waste money on OT'S

on topic:
im still playing, i want cast system ;p

We have problems but I think now its everything looking good. 0 kics, 0 crashes.

New items added to shop. Tommorow I will make update. Add umbral npc , update monsters, add bosses to roshamuul , fix all reported bugs ( from forum)

Found a "money bug" you can get many nose rings, you can repeat the quest as many times you want, i got 2, but a guy was selling like 100 this morning on market, his name is Tommy Boy

upload_2014-7-15_13-44-58.png

upload_2014-7-15_13-46-1.png

UPDATE 16.07

Roshamuul:
- Now u can craft umbral weapons
- Added raids of mawhawk and omrafir
- Balance monsters and bosses
- In next update we will add next 4 bosses.

General Changes:
Edala fixed now u can play on lyre to obtain crystal wolf mount
General monsters balance. Now monsters are more realistic !!!
All reported bugs fixed
Map fixes
Added new items to sms shop
Change exp stage from 300 lvl to 2x
Boost stamina regenerate!

Plans for future:
Add update 10.5
Add cast system
Add kick system
Add events tab, stream tab and rebuild gallery tab on our site
Still fixing all reported bugs
Add ALL missing real raids!
Add ALL missing conversations to npc's
Still improve our server !

I hope you enjoyed this update ! Thanks for donate and stay with us !

When you will ban this bug abuser??? and the bug are on the server so far.....
why did you don't fix that on update?
The bug is:
if you finish the minotaur task you can kill as many horned foxes as you want, this guy got like 1000kkkk with all the rings selled... this is not fair

upload_2014-7-16_15-4-7.png

EDIT--
I got too much laggg, maybe is cause that im from mexico, but if you want more players improve the server connection ;P

EDIT 2--
Seems like the task of necromancers are bugged too, a bunch of sell offers on market.... Im close to finish the task with my bot :D, so i will edit and confirm.

Last edited:
Back