• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warmonia [Client 8.60] Custom edited armonia| PvP-E | [HIGH RATE] {Starts 01/07 20:00 CEST}

Status
Not open for further replies.
The servers pretty dead by now. Anyone who has considerations starting, It's a waste of time really. It was good the first week it got released but then more and more botters joined and now they're just full of them. No one levels up or even pvp's legit anymore. The admins didn't make big enough of a effort to ban the botters. It used to have 100 online at first, then it dropped to 80, 50 , 20 and now it's around 5 - 10 at all times.

Reviving the server is hard work but could be done. But all evos have OP don items which makes the servers pay2win and therefore hard to keep players playing. Completely forbid botters in any shape or form and to a reset could make it more long lasting.

I doubt it tho, but if you're willing to do the effort it could happend.

//Faarf

I'm not same person as vingo ban me if you want for spamming i'm don't even work with ots anymore peace!

I'm not same person as vingo ban me if you want for spamming i'm don't even work with ots anymore peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back