• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] WeAreTibia 7.4 - Taste of oldschool - ONLINE !! MONEY CONTEST CHECK IT

tried to play was going to stream it but lag is unbearable. good server, bad host, maybe next time.

WeAreTibia Review;
Great server, very stable.
Great Staff with a amazing attitude towards everyone, very helpful.

I expect this server to be a highlight of 7.4 OTs for a while,
Custom features already with more to be added on next update.

Very great server, highly recommended.

Guess this is high-rate everyone was waiting for! Tho one thing - fix the bug with sidestep, you make one and you are like paralyzed. I mean try to optimize movement, actions etc to be as smoothest as possible. That'd be good thing.

From this Friday (20- April) until Sunday (22- April SS)
We will reward for real money cash, those who participate in this contest, so this is the time to win few bucks by playing your beloved game!
Contest Rules:
1) There gonna be 3 contest related of the level you are:
*Low Levels: (20-44)
*Mid Levels : (45-69)
*High Levels: 70+

So the 10 players in each section, who make more experience, are the one who will get this amazing prizes!.
Example: if you begin the contest in level 49, you are in the Mid Level stage, so you are competing against Level (45 and 69).

Prizes for each stage:
*First Place: 25 EUR
*Second Place: 15 EUR
*Third Place: 10 EUR
*4-10 places: 50 points from our shop.
(Payments will be sent via Paypal)

What are you waiting for?
Prepare your runes, be aware of enemies, and start hunting with your friends!!!
Create account now

Last edited:
@MiaFH can you tell me please where are you from? Because your lag.. and what you meant about "sketchy things"?

Not recommended at all. Toxic community, gamemasters barely do something. Just one "serious" gamemaster who knows how to "script" and the second one just knows how to spam broadcast command and make lame events like guess who created Tibia.

Plently of power abusers around, no matter what level you are, you will die by these clowns running around the cities. No gamemaster active as soon as server died, you see how much they care? Good luck.

1.Energy ring no work good on this server , becasue this have slow engine from new tibia.

2. On this server 80 % players use aim bots.

3. Pay to win sms shop , but server is better than septera.org , becasue have jins for free and better loot rate.

4. I no play here more for first 2 points ,
but if you do not know where to play septera.org or here play here , because here jins are free and server got better loot rate.

5. I do not like the website in the style of the new Tibia.

All kind of criticism (Positive/Negative) are appreciated. @Tampik back We are moving forward about fixing everything. Also implementing good and new cool stuff.

Sorry for criticice, but I say what I think.

I do not want to insult, but you guys no got good skill to find boters.

I send movie where you have 2 boters , you looked my movie and you say good movie , but they boters no got banned for botting

I no like servers without pvp enforced.

I played here for fun , becasue no see nothing better to play on this time.

My friend testing some bots here , and some bots no work good like a black d bot , but him buy lofty bot to boting on real tibia and him testing it here and this shit bot working here with all functions.

Many cheaters from letswar.net boting with this lofty bot , and they are playing now here probably with use the same bot.

Back