• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] World of Lastwar 8.6 - 18th December 16:00

What you mean with keeping old features? :0
Besides that, i know its a hard work (actually i dont know, never hosted or w/e) but should we expect to play today?
I got my team in a whatsapp group , i dont know what to say them xd

Last edited:
version has been changed to 8.6. the 7.92 version was too outdated and unstable.

Could it be configured as 8.6 but with -7.7 formulas and gameplay?
Runes, old pvp but the adition of addons and new monsters+spawns would be great i think.
Just my opinion...8.6 its too high for me ; (

You do realise that by changing your version from 8.0 to 8.6 you destroyed the server's oldschool feeling as well as made sure that your server will be filled with elfbotters.

Last edited:
Actually i dont mind if its 8.2-8.6, the extra features are ok but the most of the funny gameplay died in 7.8, if you could bring us a 8.42 with old damage formulas/spells+no-item-hotkeys it would be awesome as there isnt any server like this.
Being pure 8.42 i dont know how many players you can find as you are in the middle of the updates, new players play 10.x and old wont go above 8.0
Personally most of my motivation is lo st due the update, i know you are working hard but its just about likes.
Kind regards.
Old WoL player.

Bro you can do the server that most fits your likes.
I said my opinion and i think i am not the only one watching your thread, in the end i will play whatevee you host.
There are other thread 7.4-8.6 server...like i said no item hotkeys and old gameplay+newest rpg features addons and so.
Maybe you could work a little longer in a bigger project, i would like to say you i know a way to help you but i cant, so take your time or not, you will do a good server i am sure of that :)

[FRANCE] World of Lastwar 8.6 - 11th December 16:00
[FRANCE] World of Lastwar 8.6 - 15th December 16:00
[FRANCE] World of Lastwar 8.6 - 18th December 16:00
[FRANCE] World of Lastwar 8.6 - 25th December 2036

Starting to become kind of a disappointment now, after all these starting date changes & no information at all for the past week. Was pretty hyped, but that feeling has gone.