• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Xanteria V4, 100% custom 8.6

Some ots, got a script where you can see only the spells, when you gained the level.
!spells is a talkaction not a spellbook mate.

no way the server is hosted in USA once i logged on automatic lag can barely move and im on ots with 400-1000+ players with no lag...

I just made donation and not a single point was given to my account, kinda sad that there is no way to contact any GM in game, maybe now someone will contact me.

I just made donation and not a single point was given to my account, kinda sad that there is no way to contact any GM in game, maybe now someone will contact me.
If it was made by paypal and your account was unverified you gotta wait til staff takes the donation through manually and give the points manually aswell i bet :p

If it was made by paypal and your account was unverified you gotta wait til staff takes the donation through manually and give the points manually aswell i bet :p
It is verified but let's wait and see, never had any problems with Paypal

I just can say that last time when i played this server (2012) everything went smooth :)
I don't expect you to be scammed^^

I don't understand how servers like these still survive in the OT community today. Or well, that they are ACCEPTED at all. It's just so obvious that this server is nothing more than a cash-cow. I mean hell, I'm even more sure of that than I am about the sun rising tomorrow. Bet its gonna be online for MAX 2 months, then its off again and a year later or so its gonna be "V5". But hey, I guess its popular among kids who enjoy abusing their parents credit cards, GG WP owners.

Let the flaming begin! :)

I agree. The server is pretty horrible. Its just like it was few years ago. Server wasn't worth of playing because of several things. First it lags like hell. Good example is the run event you can feel the lag there. New pieces of map look quite good but if you take a sharper look it's pretty messy. Some quest are impossible to complete. But worst thing is that is just money making server which will be offline in few months and its just one bad edited swevolution map.

Iam sorry, but theres something wrong with the paypal script, i just saw now i got some cash in paypal, and you took it back again.
If you like to you can msg me ingame now, if you want to fix it.

Thanks

Its horrible ots ok, its just something new, you dont see alwyas. Its different then other ots, maybe you dont like this ots, but some people does.
If i open an real map tibia, it wont be succesfull cause theres to many

You could just re-map some things, then it would be better... People would enjoy it more.

2nd attempt to play no lag seems good, no one will help me in a quest pretty lame community, so i might not be playing ;>

Fizzy, tell me what to remap, and i do it.
For me its ok to get criticism, because only from this i can learn.

@Oldschool'er i dont know why you got laggs, you'Re the only one saying you got laggs.

Fizzy, tell me what to remap, and i do it.
For me its ok to get criticism, because only from this i can learn.

@Oldschool'er i dont know why you got laggs, you'Re the only one saying you got laggs.
just found out its cause you moved it from usa to something else, should prob change that...if im correct its against the rules to have USA if its not hosted in USA

I don't know if others haven't noticed that the websites all very buggy. For example if you take a look at shop you can see some weird images on donation items. Another thing is that you can't check any players stats on the websites because all what do you get is bunch of errors. It is just telling me that the owner haven't used much time for this server. All those things should be checked before releasing. They are also claiming that the server is bug-free but its far from it.

@dianagirl
As I told you ingame, change the hunt room & boss, doncastle room, fix the failed mapping in donhouses the monks are runing around in the houses.
And also if you pass by a house the creature soulstealer might kill you, because the window is there and you didn't make the creature on PZ ZONE.

I don't know if others haven't noticed that the websites all very buggy. For example if you take a look at shop you can see some weird images on donation items. Another thing is that you can't check any players stats on the websites because all what do you get is bunch of errors. It is just telling me that the owner haven't used much time for this server. All those things should be checked before releasing. They are also claiming that the server is bug-free but its far from it.

the website was buggy, because we used znote and i never used znote, i moved back to gesior already,and i cant find any bug in the website.

Back