• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Yexetia Evolution 8.60 | Free Points In Thread

Roadkiller123

PRO mapper at high level,mapping for evolutions
Reaction score
Yexetia Evolution!!! From the guys who brought you Actimel & Forthefun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Connection Information
ip : Yexetia.hopto.org
Port : 7171
Client 8.60
-----------------------------------------------------------------

About and features:
Mission System (Over 50 missions) more to come
Free points by level and quests! (Check points tab)
Own customized map with alot of variations.
Pvp System.
Players have the same might as the god simply make an (!suggest)ion if you find anything wrong
Brand new BETTING SYSTEM where you can bet on monsters and get rewarded.
War system.
Low skill rate so your skills get more worth and respected.
Addon system kill bosses, collect items, make missions to gain addons.
Exp rate : Stages from 500x to 15x
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your account today!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Points There is multiple ways to obtain points.
Some events drop premium points, Some missions, some bosses and some quests!
Also gain points at level 350!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is some Points for some quick people
5 PT use code (
Code:
OZ08-PN55-26RM-07QK-BTVK-08NG
)
3 PT use code (
Code:
FT55-MK50-59VV-98AZ-FJJJ-56LC
)
5 PT use code (
Code:
II83-OX21-82YM-75AA-ESNF-41QM
)
Hopefully the same person doesn't use the codes :p but thats out of my controll.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully we will see you guys ingame
-Soon
-Shide

hehe i got everycode xdddd

Btw when does the server start?

Last edited by a moderator:
One more thing you who wonder when the server will be on.
the server will be on at 18:00 Tomorrow.
-Shide

Updated More missions,quest And more!
-Soon
-Shide

Start in 20 min

OT Started

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically when the server started I bought a house right beside the temple(south of temple) and it all looks good,I didnt deco it because I was really focused on lvling since the server just started. And now I logged out the same day and next day I didnt play at all because I had some rl life issues to solve...anyways when I logged back into the server the house was given to some other player(Pancakezz) and I told the GM why did he do that (there were 2 GMs in the temple ,1 was afk and 1 was online) and the GM(the one who wasnt afk-Shide) started apologizing to me and gave my house back,he was really nice to me ,he told me to decorate it so it doesnt look empty so I decorated it and was online for an about 1 hour and went offline,BUT when I logged back the house was again stolen from me !! like wtf and it was given to Pancakezz again...And when I asked the other GM (SooN) he told me that he didnt gave my house away ,when I asked him where GM Shide is because I wanted to talk to him he said he was banned for ABUSING GM POWER.Now I dont know if you think he was abusing power just because he gave my house back which was stolen or smth.
I just want someone to explain me why was GM Shide banned and why did you give my house to Pancakezz TWICE!!!

Pancakezz was super high level when I started (when it opened) so I think he has ties to the GM (one of them) and they're helping him. Just an observation.

Back