• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] YurOTs 8.6

Id give this server a shot of it werent hosted in france

I have to say This ot IS ACTUALLY AMAZING. I have been mean to owner but server is GOOD! trust me ! IT ONLY NEEDS MORE PLAYERS :)

I will try it later today

Update:
humbhom_zps2690eb98.png

Last edited:
Just to bad the server launch failed. So much buggs... Anni still doesnt work... The server wasnt ready when u launched kind of destroyed it

Just to bad the server launch failed. So much buggs... Anni still doesnt work... The server wasnt ready when u launched kind of destroyed it
'
woww no need to cry just because u dont like server owner.
i have to say server is really good despite of owner

Most things has been taken care of. I'll look into Annih, I'm pretty sure it works though.

Most things has been taken care of. I'll look into Annih, I'm pretty sure it works though.
Nope tried it yesterday didnt work.
'
woww no need to cry just because u dont like server owner.
i have to say server is really good despite of owner
What? I never said I didnt like owner. Actually I like the owner. Just said the server was launched to early?

high-rate yurots is why it failed, you can complete everything in like 2 hours

It isn't very high rated, it's made so you can handle the quest after a day or two with a team. This doesn't apply to all quests, of course, and then, there's Pvp :)

Updates:

*Few map bugs has been fixed.
*Exp ratio has been adjusted to give players below level 8 exp.
*Annihilator has been fixed.
*Training Room has been added.
*Few spawns has been extended.

All of this will be available at the next server start, tommorow. It'll be announced ingame

I will try it later today

Update:
humbhom_zps2690eb98.png

Nice lol :D

I need some serious help to get a few players together though :/ tell your friends and this will become a success guys, I promise! 10+ players and we're on the map.

If anyone is interested about few server details:

*Dedicated Server
*No donation items
*Constant updates
*In need of tutors

It's not that high exp, it actually takes some time! Atleast to be able to do the last pyramide quest :p
pyramide quest took 2 hours with these high rates lol
1-100 takes about 10 min

worst part were the rewards

pyramide quest took 2 hours with these high rates lol
1-100 takes about 10 min

worst part were the rewards

What's wrong with the rewards? You get the best armor equipment piece available to your vocation. (besides from the Hota)

What's wrong with the rewards? You get the best armor equipment piece available to your vocation. (besides from the Hota)
Oh come on, assassin stars which I've bought in shop? Dragon lance which I will sooner or later loot? And thats for slaying pharaohs and few deathslicers?

Back