• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] YurOtsX _RPG_ AMERICAN PROXY [7.72] NEW MONSTERS,MAP,OUTFITS, CRITICAL SYSTEM

The registration and client download are avaible now.

Last edited:
Since you can get a lot of noticeable dmg from skills (Because the melee dmg is not random anymore), the skills rate aren't very high.

SKILL: 6x
MLVL: 4x

Also the skill goes 2x faster when youre training in training school.

Idk if that is not to high for these rates unless you are fine with players getting more power from skills rather than from lvl.

Idk if that is not to high for these rates unless you are fine with players getting more power from skills rather than from lvl.
better mlvl 2x skill 2x ;pp or put stsage skills :)) to 70 faster and 40 m lvl but after very slow :DD this rates what you show is too fast for sure

Currently no.

It could be enabled in future if there will be need for that.

There is training school placed on the northern part of the city. To be able to train there you need to spend some blue coins, that you can get from rare monsters (or buy from players).

First Fixes:

- English chat requires 10lvl
- World Chat requires 10lvl
- Look issues fixd (Tutors)
- Grof gives now a bit more exp for his tasks
- Mad buys Ancient Shield, Chain legs, Crocodile boots, Crossbow
- Players under 20lvl can drop items if they have skull on
- Fargum now requires exactly 100 gp or more as travel cost
- NPC Dufi buys small crystals for 100gp ea
- Shared Party requirement for being active in fight is now 2min
- The 10k Quest has been made a more difficult (to prevent mc abuse :<)

^^

- Tutors and Senior Tutors are now visible in highscres
- Public chats have now 5sec exhaust betweens messages
- Random Serpent Spawn task issue fix'd
- The fishing in PZ/HOUSES are blocked.
- Exp from tasks has been increased a bit
- NPC Dufi buys pearls
- The paladins melee damage is more randomized now
- Some mailboxes has been added on he map
- Shared exp fix'd
- Ring pack fixd
- NPC Mad buys Shield of Honour
- Some map fixs added
- PVP protecion has been set up to 20lvl
- No item loss has been set up to 10lvl
- Skills goes 3x faster while training in Training School
- Golden Training Token lasts 40min now
- Silver Training Token lasts 20min now
- Every player will receive free 15min training

... good map. nice rpg. But rings with spell critic damage is broken.. when 50sorc killing 60sorc on one sd and administration dont care about community what they say. Our team and our enemys last time we please you to change it or delete. Or we gona leave server like alot of people's yesterday after they see how 50lvls mages killing others random players with sd dmg over 400... and stop talk bullshit like you was yesterday ,,if you have problem with this buy also this ring,, we want to play normal please delete it or very strong nerf..

... good map. nice rpg. But rings with spell critic damage is broken.. when 50sorc killing 60sorc on one sd and administration dont care about community what they say. Our team and our enemys last time we please you to change it or delete. Or we gona leave server like alot of people's yesterday after they see how 50lvls mages killing others random players with sd dmg over 400... and stop talk bullshit like you was yesterday ,,if you have problem with this buy also this ring,, we want to play normal please delete it or very strong nerf..

I am trying to respond to everyones questions ingame, but when you are gettin responds from me all day and finally when you start to call me 'retarded' and say another insults, I'm only limit myself to IGNORE that type of messages, you decide to state "administration dont care about community what they say" to public. It's really sad dude....

The crit rings are a new feature and it might be needed to be adjusted to the game. There are also soooo many new things in game, that players havent discovered yet (Maybe much more op than those rings that might be good counter items for it). Please play the game, it's not war serwer for a week. There is really much to reveal.

Also the death almost costs nothing (10k AOL and low lvl loss).

Todays changes:

- New mailboxes added on the map
- Some houses were updated due to theirs owners wish
- Tomb area has been expanded
- Summons now work with AutoLoot system
- New Druid Spell: Exura Min Sio "Nick (Costs 40 mana, heals for halved value)
- Corpses duration has been shortened
- Mad buys charmer's tiara, tusk shield
- Dufi buys emerald bangle
- Great and Ultimate light spells have been lenghtened
- critical hit damage to players set to 150%
- critical spell damage to players set to 125%

FRAG SYSTEM:
- There is now FRAG for most DMG and last hit
- Jail now lasts 24h, but you will be released with 9 frags on
- There are 2 frag point when you kill level that is 2/3 smaller than yours

- Crash fix added
- Critical spells dmg fix'd
- Frag time set to 12h
- Jail time set to 12h
- New Knight spell : Exorik min
Knights exori that depends on weapon type

cost:
- 10mana
- 5% current hp

SWORD:
- 1 sec cd
- Targeted
- Need stay next to target

AXE:
- 2sec cd
- Small area in front of caster

Club
- 1 sec cd
- Random Area around the caster

If anyone wants to change their skills onto another weapon type, tell me ingame.

- Monsters movement fixd
- Mad buys Paladin armor
- FAQ added on the site: YurOtsX
- Some commands had their text updated

- Melee Strike doesnt get blocked when caster stands in front of wall
- Some monsters loot get updated a bit
- Healing spells and exeta res conflict fixd
- Some map fixes added

This server is great i like it, the only thing that i suggest is add a proxy for america, you will gain more players for sure, nice work.

This server is great i like it, the only thing that i suggest is add a proxy for america, you will gain more players for sure, nice work.
you can try Pingzapper and with this you can play on proxy with normal ping :))) try it for free trial then you can buy full for 3$ or something