• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] - Zelga online - 10.10 - Custom evolution, fun events, 3 days vip-free.

nclx

Reaction score
banner.jpg

kjTZZ9p.jpg

dG3igk4.jpg

Hello otlanders! just wanted to post here for you guys our server that have been online for a while, it started with basically nothing, now I think is a good server and we keep improving non-stop!

As the title says, its a custom evolution, with some automatic events, lots of hunt zones, quests, very stable and less-lag :)

When you create your account you will receive 3 days of free VIP!

Aside from VIP, there is no shop item other than CR (crystalline rupee, our own currency) which can be found in-game too.

Small summary of other features:
- Mounts
- Blood castle
- Woe
- More than 60 quests
- Custom systems
- All 10.10 mounts and outfits
- Deepling bosses and more!

Server information:
IP: zelga.org
Forum: forum.zelga.org
Protocol: 10.10
Downloads: at the website

Last edited:
What do you mean by "Custom systems" this is mentioned like 10 times on your website but there is not information what do you mean by that actually...
Account is not a number.
Fucking rly? What is this? 2002?

What do you mean by "Custom systems" this is mentioned like 10 times on your website but there is not information what do you mean by that actually...

It would be cool if you can make your comments more friendly and suggestion-like and not complain-like man :)

Custom system is hard to specify because there are a lot of own-scripted stuff, the quest system may look the same for you from the outside but in the inside is a very clean organized quest system which makes us the job of making quest way easier, all our unique, actions, storages are perfectly listed and such so upgrading the map / server is very fast and simple, without having the risk of having duplicated uniques etc. We also have events that may be called system, mounts are not tamed but you use "genetics machine" and many others, thats why we dont list them all.

About the account, yes, for speed and security we only use numeric account numbers :)

Yes it is 2002. Humans wasting time with acting like you.

As promised, today update added highscores to the website, now more competition should be seen as you can compare yourself with other players, and small map changes (all listed in the news).

Expect bigger changes coming soon, as I have once again some free time :) I'll keep yourselves updated.

We now have a forum, forum.zelga.org

We made small changes and almost ended up all the internal upgrades which will probably be ready today, after it we will start working in a lot of visible updates, including changes in the city, more areas, few quests, pet system, custom funny stuff for the batltemaster, some new commands and more.

Updated the main city to 10.10, added few changes to the map, started few big quests which are now closed and will be open in the next update (today/tomorrow probably).

Screenshots added to the main post.

More updates and now new accounts created will have 3 days of free VIP.

We've just increased the exp big time and other major changes are going to be made, including missions, custom arena event, big improvement to the map, and more, keep yourself updated in the website.

Link to tibia 10.01 client? the one on the website you need speedyshare premium to download.

Link to tibia 10.01 client? the one on the website you need speedyshare premium to download.

I have no idea what happened there because it was free link and I did nothing to it.

Anyway I updated the link, tell me if it doesn't work or anything because I use linux client and can't test it.

Back