• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Zestaria 7.4|HIGHRATE |With tasks!|Start: TODAY 18:00 CET

Zestaria

Reaction score
logo.png

Server starting on Friday 20th January 2017, 18.00 CET

Server informations:
Website
: http://Zestaria.com

Summary:
  • Balanced Vocations
  • 20k Promotion
  • Guild Wars
  • No Protection Zones on Boats, No Runes from NPC
  • Free Premium which will allow you to enjoy every benefits!
  • All 7.4 features!
  • PoI Dragon Lords and Quest are added to the game (Soft boots can be obtained there)
  • Runes are normal charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
Server Rates:
  • Experience Stage:
  • 1-8 = 35x
  • 8-20 = 30x
  • 20-40 = 25x
  • 40-65 = 20x
  • 65-80 = 15x
  • 80-100 = 12x
  • 100-120 = 6x
  • 120-140 = 4x
  • 140+ = 2x
  • Skill Rate: 20x
  • Magic Rate: 12x
  • Loot Rate: 3x
Frag System:
5 frags for Red Skull
10 frags for a Banishment of 7 days
6 hours to lose 1 frag

Dedicated Server:
- 1000mb up/download
- DDoS Protection
- No lag at all

Map Informations:
100% Real Tibia Map 7.4 - Including full Port Hope
Also we have included a custom area available for everyone!

Regeneration Rates:
Sorcerer/Druid: 6 seconds / 10 health points - 3 seconds / 12 mana points
Paladin: 4 seconds / 10 health points - 4 seconds / 12 mana points
Knight: 6 seconds / 10 health points - 6 seconds / 12 mana points
Master Sorcerer/Elder Druid: 6 seconds / 10 health points - 2 seconds / 12 mana points
Royal Paladin: 6 seconds / 10 health points - 3 seconds / 12 mana points
Elite Knight: 2 seconds / 10 health points - 6 seconds / 12 mana points

Screenshots:
screen1.png

screen2.png

screen3.png

screen4.png

screen5.png

screen6.png

Last edited:
This would be nice, if you removed the rl map part and with a little bit higher exp. But anyway gl with your project.

Exacly. No idea why people keep making low rated rl maps. It doesn't matter what client it is it wont succeed. People badly need to realize this.

Yes there is.

I also made some costum hunting spots on rookgaard,
So it would be a bit more easy to reach level 8.

Kind Regards,
Zestaria

no offense but u have no chance for any success with 2x exp, cool to see custom map but if u want interest players u should try make hrate server, bulid reputation and next try with low rates, its just my opinion gl

no offense but u have no chance for any success with 2x exp, cool to see custom map but if u want interest players u should try make hrate server, bulid reputation and next try with low rates, its just my opinion gl

I have decided to change all rates so players can enjoy the highrate instead.

The new stages can be found at the first post, I hope you players like it and hopefully you give me a chance to show my hosting skills!

Any suggestions or feedbacks? - Leave them here and let me know!

Great you changed your mind, a low rate would be hard to get players but a highrate is always fun :)
Like the rates and the frags- prolly will have some fun if there will be more players :) good luck

I have decided to change all rates so players can enjoy the highrate instead.

The new stages can be found at the first post, I hope you players like it and hopefully you give me a chance to show my hosting skills!

Any suggestions or feedbacks? - Leave them here and let me know!

good that u changed mind, put photo of minimap in this theard and change photo on ur webside because there is photo of rl map, update server info on webside. Its not good time for new server bcs medivia h rate has taken almost whole community but with custom map ur server can be something nice. GL again

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
  • Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config/config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copy Rook Sample doesn't exist.

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
  • Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config/config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copy Rook Sample doesn't exist.
Problem solved, Sorry for that.
Yours,
Zestaria

start was. Hopefully more people will come soon. :)
Very soon i gonna advertise for 500€ on otservlist.

So be smart and get ur headstart! :)

Last edited:
Back