• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Zortera 7.4 - stablest server! [17.01]

ZorteraOrginal

Reaction score
Zortera is starting at 17.01 - 14:00 CET
Zortera is a real tibia map project - replica of 7.4 map included all quests, pvp system, pvm system.
Server is based on newest trunk which has been downgraded to 7.4 funcionality, so you will not experience any crashes or lags.
We have almost the best copy of 7.4 times, I mean - monsters behaviors and other things, which you loved on 7.4 gameplay.

IP: zortera.net
Version: 7.4
Client: Custom with antibot included

From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x35
From 21 To 30 - x20
From 31 To 50 - x12
From 51 To 75 - x7
From 76 To 90 - x4
From 91 To 110 - x3
From 110 - x2​

Zortera is located in strong datacenter with full ddos protected.

Extra features:
- task system,
- share experience in party,
- experience bonus while in party

Golden Account features:
- 1% less death loss
- 10% more experience
- Premium account outfits
- Loot messages from monsters
- Light in the client (works like utevo gran lux)

Djinns will be for free for first 3 days of the server, after 3 days you'll have to make a djinn war quest or just have a golden account.
Enjoy!

I was waiting for a good server since 3 weeks, good job mate! Would join for sure with my team!

Last edited:
I was waiting for a good server since 3 weeks, good job mate! Would join for sure with my team!
Oh so no sleep make sneak cant rule a real world like spectrum...yes so this is your server :D
I still remember some cocky members of u acting like gods and judging people around just because they werent playing a mage (o no mage you nuub)
Enjoy spending time here and best luck for the server.

just so u know Didas some ppls are playing rl tibia the rest doesnt have time to play server like spectrum is (24/7) its not about its low rate or so but most of us is like playing tibia for fun 5h a week or so ? why should we spent our life on that spectrum shit lol

just so u know Didas some ppls are playing rl tibia the rest doesnt have time to play server like spectrum is (24/7) its not about its low rate or so but most of us is like playing tibia for fun 5h a week or so ? why should we spent our life on that spectrum shit lol
O ye, u r fixing it srry...
I dont even know how that game is still called "tibia", spectrum is the last chance to relive old times, its full 1x, a lvl 50 there worths same as a 200 in your "rl tibia". I could even play this and spectrum with less than 5 h day...
If everything for you all is doing easy things i would be embarrassed of calling anyone "noob" lol, even a sheep can make a group..

Keep on crying cuz you get fucked on high-rate server. Want to see what you will do when you die on this spectrum. Anyway gl with ur rpg didass

@Topic
Im joining server with our ppl to see if there is team to fight

Last edited:
didas i wrote that im playing maxium 5h a WEEK not a fking day u moron :( 5h a day on tibia is rly much lol

This is shit "niebieski" owner pff bye bye

Even if it's my server, who the f**k are you? Did you even played my 7.4 server before?
How can you call "niebieski shitty hoster" if I got most stablest server's? You guys are pathetic like you're living 4 years ago stories.
Get the facts, then write there ANYTHING about me.

@YES, Zortera is mine server I would like to invite you all there.
Less than 7 hours to start.

Back