• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free 2kk Lottery!

Chris

Inactive
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Seeing as I once won a free 1kk lottery hosted by Crunch (Completely Free Lottery! Prize is 1kk on Menera!), I figured the least I could do is return the favour.

All of the money is on Guardia, and I figure, rather than doing one lottery with 2kk as the prize, I'd do two lotteries whereas each would reward the winner with 1kk.

Go ahead and sign up if this is something that interests you. Each lottery will have 25 tickets and I'll generate the drawings using TibiaLottery once all of the placeholders have been filled.

Please keep in mind that you will have to provide me with a character name, residing on Guardia.

One ticket per person, regardless of what lottery you pick (meaning you cannot sign up for both lotteries).

Lottery 1)
  1. vTune
  2. iKas
  3. Assasinek
  4. lol94
  5. Extrodus
  6. Dyablo97
  7. Rambo (WINNER!)
  8. BlazersRPG
  9. EpiC1337
  10. TenthPlanet
  11. Vendeliko
  12. Bogart
  13. Ovechkin (King Julien)
  14. Raggaer
  15. Lagmacun
  16. Peroxide
  17. Killallah
  18. Merkz
  19. Pythius
  20. Naaano201
  21. umbled
  22. iFATE
  23. Three Magic
  24. WarZones
  25. Fady

Lottery 2)

1. Zysen
  2. LATE
  3. Evil Puncker
  4. GodSebbe
  5. Linken93
  6. Mystic Mapper
  7. Wavoz
  8. Xon vanetta
  9. Ninja
  10. Bassam421
  11. Anoxi
  12. BeniS
  13. Pecax
  14. Diath
  15. eXact
  16. alguzu (WINNER!)
  17. Zoom Iker
  18. Zisly
  19. troja
  20. Sazzoo
  21. macedoon
  22. abbe
  23. Aako
  24. National Anthem
  25. 4muki4

Thank you and best of luck!

Last edited:
11 for both plx :D
Just prior to your reply, I added the fact that you are only allowed to pick one ticket per person, regardless of what lottery. This is to give more people the chance of winning. Sorry mate, but which one would you prefer? The first or second lottery?

All right, both of you are added to the first lottery (I can't possibly remember to keep either 11th place for you for whatever lottery becomes filled first, so I'll just add you to the first one as it already contained one less placeholder).

Just prior to your reply, I added the fact that you are only allowed to pick one ticket per person, regardless of what lottery. This is to give more people the chance of winning. Sorry mate, but which one would you prefer? The first or second lottery?

17 please :)

Ticket number 23, lottery number 1.

Back