• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free Codero hosting service with 24/7 support.

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Codero's Hosting service.

2ij7037.png

My requirements from you as an OT owner:
  • - Use a Secure website, Znote/modern/Gesior as long as you have the scripts needed for securing it.
  • - Windows, running Uniform Server.
  • - Free hosting, have 30+ players online on your server after 1 - 2 weeks. Else I will look for better candidates to use my hardware.
  • - I will not be hosting download and run servers.
  • - Custom servers and war servers are welcome, however Real maps are also accepted as long as it has something unique about it.
  • - Have experience as an OT owner, have a small team to assist you including me.
  • - No console errors in server start-up, if so, Ill see what I can do to fix them up for you as long as it's within my hands.
  • - A local testing environment. So you can run the OT on your local computer and test new scripts and things you make before running it on my dedicated servers.

What can I offer you as a hoster?
  • - 24/7 Uptime
  • - Codero's agreement, www.codero.com, you can check and see the dedicated server I offer in there.
  • - Trusted hoster. I have no intentions to mess with your server.
  • - Network DDoS and Dos protection.
  • - Help you set up your OT server, increase its performance on both Windows and server related issues.
  • - Auto restarter, general support.
  • - Internet speed capable of a very high amount of players online count.

If it's download and run server, don't bother commenting.

Last edited:
I won't email you, send me more details about it on a private message.

Haha this guy offers free hosting and you want him to email you?! why don't you ask him to pay you for his services aswell..-.-

Back