• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Host serivce until next month

elia3343

Hoster
Reaction score
I decided to get back into OT again, as a hoster after the upgrade of my internet connection to 1000/1000. Se attached image.
I offer free host so that you can get to know my service host. Free host service is valid from 1 January to 1 February. My name is Elia Da`Alejandro Ophelia and works at the Swedish service host that I have been "admin" over 2 years and we have received over 300 tibial service. With this offer, I feel on me, we will have 100% customer satisfaction without anyone doubts. Mentions this Thread if they're doing specific server.

Specifications
•Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 620 Processor 2.60 GHz
•Ram : 8.00 GB
•Operating System: Win 7, 64-bit, however you are free to choose your operating system
•Internet Connection: 1/1 Gbit/s
•Free domain server names

What is included?
In my serverhosting service I will give you full access via remote, nearly anytime. Help setting up the final parts of the server, if needed. Small changes here & there by order.

I can also offer you a trial of the hosting services if you want that before paying anything, just let me know in your application. One alternative could be that I host your server for free and get a certain percentage of the server income. Up to you in your appliction.

Your application
What do I want to know about you & the server?

You:
•Wanted RAM and processor size

Server:
•Type of server (including version):
•Team:
•Online?:
•Size:
•Estimated time spent on server:
•Type of database, or wanted database:
•Estimated start of server

The more information you have, the better it is. However, I think these are the basics I want to know, otherwise I will complete missing information when needed.

This is a serious job post, somehow your server need to have some work done by you. I will only accept such servers, where you have done some work, it mustn't need to be 100 % by you, but neither 0 %.

Questions
Send me a message on Personal with any possible questions there is.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007526075406
P.s After you sent you application I will give you any possible way to communicate, such as Skype, etc. If you have any opinion of something you think is missing in this post, please be sure to leave a comment in any way.

I'll Give You My Offer To Open my OWn Ot In a Free Host !!

My Offer Is 100% Who will donate in my server for u u will take the 100%
And Give A Free Host.
Host 24/7
With Site

Me/
I will Offer For Egyption Ppls I will give them points for egyption Money its mine
If You Agree I will Get Accses To Ur Host That's My Offer If You Like

[Pm]

Thank You,

Back