• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free hosting Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolffy

Reaction score
Greetings.

My name is Wolffy (Jimmy) and I live in Dallas, Texas, USA.
I am offering my hosting services and I would like to host any 8.60 or above server with custom or RL map(ANYTHING you would like to play for fun only not for making profit). ALOT of people here are so negative and will flame my post because of my connection speed i have now...i would suggest ignore them and keep moving like im doing.Waste your time if you want i will just ignore and still be here tomorrow.

I have no ideal why people say specific server im searching for when i say 8.6 and up custom or rl map just goes to show them they dont even read my post just flame me because of my speedtest.....

3 slots (ONLY 1 AVAILABLE 2 ARE IN USE)

(Spain, Chile, netherlands need not apply. Auto blocking for thoose countrys. Sorry please dont post negative stuff here because i wont allow thoose places........)

My computer's specifications are the following:

• CPU Intel I-5 Quad Core @ 3.2GHz x 4
  • 8GB RAM DDR3
  • 750GB SATA Hard Drive
  • Windows 10, Ultimate Edition
  • Connection speed: 1000MAX(DL)/1000MAX(UL) Mb/s(Max means the max speed capable at times not CONSTANT should be common sense......some people are just idiots so just ignore them)
  • I will not respond to any negative messages
  • Server must have no donations(Will not accept any custom servers with donations NO EXCEPTIONS)People here will flame me about this also because they cant use my service to make them money(Most people here on otland are just horrible people and just want to spread negativity i can't find any people that do this for fun anymore everyone thinks your money hungry....crazy but ignore will prevail lol!!!!!).
  • If you need a free host message me privately if you want to do testing with my host that is fine to certain extents.(Highly customized servers should not apply because i do not wish to make people think im stealing there server.....like i said i am willing to run a rl map with someone.)
  • I only want to host a nice server for free with no donations because i actually enjoy the game tibia i am offering a free host please pm me for more info if interested that is all.
  • You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content cant see your stuff.Keep posting negative stuff i can keep ignoring. Anyway people can make up there own mind if they want to use my services or not. Not going anywhere XD

Speedtest>
Ping is a simple echo protocol. ... In general though I would go with these rules of thumb: less than 50ms ping is really good, less than 100ms ping is good to average, 150ms is where you are going to start having problems with games, and above 150 ms ping you may experience lag and such in games.

Sincerely, Wolffy

Last edited:
Great to see that people are kind and offer this kind of servixes for free! I dont need your service, I just wanted to ask how you are protecting yourself from ping/ddos attacks? Usually when i had serverd while i was younger this was a huge problem for me and made me stop hosting.

Now im back and working with a server, planning to host it at home 100/100 fiber net, but i dont know how to protect myself from this stupid people that want to destroy another persons hard work...

Great to see that people are kind and offer this kind of servixes for free! I dont need your service, I just wanted to ask how you are protecting yourself from ping/ddos attacks? Usually when i had serverd while i was younger this was a huge problem for me and made me stop hosting.

Now im back and working with a server, planning to host it at home 100/100 fiber net, but i dont know how to protect myself from this stupid people that want to destroy another persons hard work...
buy a physical firewall, I believe it will help

Your computer is just a crap.

Tell me the point of hosting free service when you are looking for [specific] type of servers? This clearly means it's many of your interests these servers so later on you can download their files and open as yours in near future. If you really care about helping our people, hosting them such services for free I don't think you wouldn't care which type of servers are running.
You clearly look starving to obtain some datapack to run and get some money: fix aries 0.4.0 or 0.4.5 Xml tibia 8.1

Don't trust this guy, unless you want to give away a copy of your server just for a stupid reason. Instead, invest some money on decent VPS/Dedicated server (e.g. OVH) and you'll be way better (you may add as many donations as you want).

OVH costs like 9 EUR a month to get you started, so this is not worth it, we are not in 2001 sry

You also got mad when you could not get any server to host some time ago, why would someone trust you? to me this seems like a scam

But @Wolffy what kind of protection do you use?

I am looking into cloudflare for protection as i have a few friends that use them they work great from what i have heard.They use it for there websites and they have never had any problems.

Last edited:
Are you kidding right? Ehh are you offering a free hosting server. But anyway you are looking for an especific version
Sounds weird.... -10

Last edited:
Win 10? Only 8.6 or above? Jajajajaja hilarius. Start to learn and stop these stupid thread

Greetings.

My name is Wolffy (Jimmy) and I live in Dallas, Texas, USA.
I am offering my hosting services and I would like to host any 8.60 or above server with custom or RL map(ANYTHING you would like to play for fun only not for making profit). Alot of people will flame my post because of my connection speed i have now...i would suggest ignore them and keep moving like im doing.

My computer's specifications are the following:

• CPU Intel I-5 Quad Core @ 3.2GHz x 4
  • 8GB RAM DDR3
  • 750GB SATA Hard Drive
  • Windows 10, Ultimate Edition
  • Connection speed: 1000MAX(DL)/1000MAX(UL) Mb/s
  • I will not respond to any negative messages
  • Server must have no donations(Will not accept any custom servers with donations).
  • If you need a free host message me privately please
  • I only want to host a nice server for free with no donations because i actually enjoy the game tibia i am offering a free host please pm me for more info if interested that is all.

Speedtest>

Sincerely, Wolffy
I have a bugged baiak 8.6 download and run no donors pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
OVH costs like 9 EUR a month to get you started, so this is not worth it, we are not in 2001 sry

You also got mad when you could not get any server to host some time ago, why would someone trust you? to me this seems like a scam

9 EUR a month for a dedicated?? Cheapest i can find is like 79££

@Wolffy I find it amusing how you have changed your original thread. No, they are not flaming because of your internet speed. They are flaming you because your thread and services looks fishy overall. Your computer sucks, we don't need harddrive capacity just i/o speeds, hosting on windows 10 is retarded, the upload is clearly not even near 1GB like you have stated and the speedtest is under 100 miles. I don't think you have a very big playerbase within these 160km.

You're by no means a professional hoster like you state beneath your profile picture. You are so pro, you need your friends to tell you CloudFlare is a banger for gameservers. You don't respond to negative messages, which is clearly sign of incompetence. Not all negativity is ungrounded.

pijobf4e8h.jpg

To get started, not to have a 32gb machine. You don't need huge specs for a shitty server with only 10 players.

Last edited:
That price isn't for a dedicated server it's for a vps. You don't need a dedicated server to host TFS especially if you have no player base. Start small & simple when your community grows then upgrade to something more suitable.

Yes i have a custom 8.6 server i will pm you with info because i cannot afford to pay any amount for hosting.

so if you host for someone else. what is your job then?
Do you give remote control to dedicated or how do you think about it?
just asking so i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back