• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free hosting Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if you host for someone else. what is your job then?
Do you give remote control to dedicated or how do you think about it?
just asking so i know

You will have access to server only will not have access to full host there will be specific applications used.

I'm curious, why are you blocking those 3 countries?

Windows 10, Ultimate Edition

giphy.gif

How on earth can you put Professionality and Windows 10 in the same phrase?

I need to edit post they are no longer blocked.

Its a free host? maybe thats why? I dont understand why people feel the need to be negative about something free.....
Because you're sketchy. Last time you made a thread like this you went off on people for asking questions and said OTLand was trash and you hoped everyone got cancer or something along those lines. Not sure why you're even calling it "professional" if you're restricting certain countries from applying to your "service".

just ignore this thread bro its obviously an scam attempt

It's sketchy to give stuff out for free i guess...but im already hosting someone's server(They are very happy with the service 98% uptime) lol so sure i scammed them been hosting it for about 6 months now website and everything They are still with me idiot...........Anyway be negative all you want i give 2 fucks STILL HERE LOL..... Free host for thoose that want to PLAY tibia for the enjoyment not for PROFITS......Idiots flame my post because i wont allow donations lol....owell felipe93 Ignored Stigma Ignored And no i dont want everyone to die from cancer i never said that lol u made that shit up idiot but yes alot of people are toxic on here and will flame you for offering free services also thanks for the free bump..... BUMP 1 Host Still Open!!!!!
Because you're sketchy. Last time you made a thread like this you went off on people for asking questions and said OTLand was trash and you hoped everyone got cancer or something along those lines. Not sure why you're even calling it "professional" if you're restricting certain countries from applying to your "service".
just ignore this thread bro its obviously an scam attempt

Last edited:
I mean... not to give you hate or anything, but you're kind of slandering other hosting services by calling your own to be a professional one. Per definition, professional, means that the service is your main paid occupation.

A tip for you is to try to act more formal in your writing if you want to be taken seriously. Do not insult other people just because they have opinions that you don't agree with.
That kind of behavior is not allowed in this forum.

Regarding the service you are providing... I can't prove nor disprove its legitimacy, but I'm sure there are some people who would appreciate your offer. Some might not be able to host their server on their own computers and can't afford to pay for a host either.

Im not forcing anyone to use my server so i dont see why everyone is so mad at me............And this is legitimate offer for free hosting...I really think people are pissed i have such high speeds on upload and download and only way of "getting back at me" is flame my post.......Bump 1 Slot open Please pm me like the others have so we dont have to talk here would only get my post flamed more cause people are actually using it lol.......i have a feeling the ppl commenting negative on here are the same dumbasses eating tide pods....

Last edited:
  • Shared hosting on an 8gb machine;
  • Windows 10;
  • Hosted from home, very professional;
  • Shit attitude, doesn't take criticism well.

Wouldn't recommend.

EDIT:
Its a free host? maybe thats why? I dont understand why people feel the need to be negative about something free.....
Linux is free aswell, so what's your point here.

Last edited:
I would not trust this type of services, i was swindled this way long ago, if your project is serious, i recommend you look for a way to sustain it on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back