• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free hosting Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump 1 slot open Ignore everyone being negative i never stolen anyone server anyway already got a client that is with me so dont really care if you believe or not only matter to the person that is using my service and is very satisfied so far lol.........This thread is not illegal its a legit free hosting job nothing you can prove that i "scam" in anyway lol most of yall from the other dudes hosting service trying to make him money i already know everything someone told me lmao....

Last edited:
I used this and someone stole my server before
FYI for people who didn't get the reference from my earlier post, @Wolffy and @FroggysWorld are the same person. He posted this (check the date/time):
I used this and someone stole my server before
Apparently he's been trying to discredit my service for whatever reason, at the same time offering a "free" service that looks shady enough for other moderators to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back