• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [FREE]Hosting, I Recently Purchased A...

dibiase

Reaction score
I recently purchased a alienware desktop, Maxed out.

Currently Hosting: - Nothing - Spots Are Open!

My MSN: [email protected]

~My internet speeds(Various Locations/Mile Differences)~
676852807.png

676857049.png

7415544.png

Don't worry about lag issues(I have more then enough ram to cover up to 500 players), Server will be 24/7, You get complete MySQL Access ASWELL as Teamviewer access(monitored by me).

2qxuixe.png

What I Allow:
Anything Really
What I Disallow:
RL Maps(Exception If Their Not Just A Bugged Rip-Off)
Servers that are under 50% custom(cbf to waste my time with leeched junk)

Again, THIS IS FREE, YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY AT ALL.

Last edited:
Hello Dibiase!

Thanks for making this and nice computer you got there.

But, I think you have to slow upload line to host a "big" OT.

True, im upgrading to a better host this week, so ill have over 10mb upload, and well over 40mb download.

But i did have a OT of my own before(different computer, half the specs of new one), and i had max 187 people online, not an ounce of lag.

But thanks for taking the time to post :D, If you need or anyone you know needs a host, Hit me up.

Don't worry about lag issues(I have more then enough ram to cover up to 500 players), Server will be 24/7, You get complete MySQL Access ASWELL as Teamviewer access(monitored by me).

The Forgotten Server only uses up to 2GB of ram, and also, it depends on your internet connection to, you can have the 24GB of ram, and 0.50 upload, and still you can only host up to 50 players, IMO.

doesnt really matter if its alienware or not...alienware sucks dick. Its just an overpriced Dell. Good for if your lazy and don't wanna build your own gaming computer I guess...but uneeded for hosting ots, shoulda bought the internet upgrade first.

Well, Alienware sell ONLY in 2 and three channel setups for the last 5 years or so. And stacks of them, like 4 and 6. Still you need the same size on all chips. No such combination makes 10GB. Also it must be quite old to have XP and AMD 5200+, i remember we had 6000+ like 2 years ago.

Hello i am intressed in getting at host spot. i add you.
Were are you from?

Thaman

Back