• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free hosting service!

Mr Osama

Glorious-Ot
Reaction score
hello

Im offering free hosting service
i have 2gb ram vps available for 3 months and im not using it
so im offering it if somebody has a server and want to host it (evo) the map size should be (0-40MB) bcz it's just 2gb ram vps
you will have all the access for the server and i'll help you to make it online
i will take Admin with you we gonna run it together the reason im offering this because i want to run a server and i don't have one !

Im not a scammer this is my first time to offer something like this i didn't do that before so please i don't want to see somebody saying this man is a scammer because this is my first time im not trying to scamm anybody!

Operating System : Windows 2008
Speed Test result :
5392627584.png

contact Skype : david.alber15

or Pm me here!

bump!

bump

still need somebody

bring up my post

oh sorry i thought its one day anyway its just 3 hours!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello

i have 2gb ram VPS for 3 months and im not using it so im searching for a server to run for fun not willing to have money!
i need an evo server because it's just 2gb ram i think the size of map should be (0-40MB) to run it without lags
you will have the access for the VPS and we will run it together

I didn't do that before so please i don't want to have a reply from someone saying this man is a scammer etc.
i didn't do that before and im not trying to scamm anybody!

contact Skype : david.alber15
You have to provide a screenshot of your upload and download speed.

Just download any distro and run it on the vps why do you need someone else's work to host one, you are not new to setting up or running an ot server.

You should edit your main post. If you have a 40 mb map on a 2 gb ram host you'll be able to host it for 3 players lmao
I'd say 0-10 mb with 2 gb ram

@Mr Osama

do you have an evidence why otlanders hates others why do you think that im a thief !?

Yes ur name

EDIT: 1. You are a egypt ( 95% of egyptians are thiefer )

2. Your host is shit and you just asking for evolution ot " AS I remmeber you asked otland if you can host a evolution ot on ur host "

3. Weird that you sell it now or give away or what ever...

Yes ur name

EDIT: 1. You are a egypt ( 95% of egyptians are thiefer )

2. Your host is shit and you just asking for evolution ot " AS I remmeber you asked otland if you can host a evolution ot on ur host "

3. Weird that you sell it now or give away or what ever...
look i don't care about what are you saying it doesn't matter i know who am i and what am i doing i know that im not a thief
the reason i won't host my evo ot bcz i found out that it's a bad ot so i thought that i can find someone who have a nice server and want to host it and as i said i'll give all the access for the vps as soon as i feel it's good server i won't ask for the server i'll let the owner of the server to run it and make it online by himself! as i said to im not willing to get money!

Back