• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Free] Looking for Testers

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
If you used to play on servers like ForgottenL, SpiderOT, Flammingvets, Fruitloop, or any high exp server (700k/reborns) etc., you would absolutely love this.

Looking for testers to find bugs, balance the server even more, and give their feedback.

The server is 8.6

Comment below your Discord# or DM me

Hello amiroslo, i don’t know if you remember me im carcoo it was my first staff position in your server i can’t really remember the name but it would be nice to join and help you at anything regarding programming, add me through discord i would happily take part of this creation. Welcome back legend 🔥 Carcoo#2914 (TuT Carcoo) here btw

Added you both,
Also thank you for the warm welcome Shadow

Thanks to the few testers, we have added many new cool things. We take feedback seriously, and we are always open to more people testing it out! Just hit me up

Hello, if it's not too late I would be very glad to get in on this. I used to play alot of forgottenl back in the days. I even have the forgotten legend spell script and xml saved on my computer :)

discord is Mojimobaboa#3471

Back