• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Free map service.

@NoxOts & @wick3dr0se
For now I'm not taking free requests, I'll let you know when a new cycle is open.

@Dedefere
If you check the main post I said specifically: first 4 map requests until the NEXT cycle, wich I don't have restrarted yet (your request didn't was on the first four).

I will post here when the 5/5 request will done and let you know when I'll be taking more requests.
I only ask one thing for you: pulish here your experience and a feedback of the service.
Cheers.
5/5 on first post.
You can remove my question about map. Have a nice day...

I want a medium-sized map where these types of monsters can be
1609090420101.png
the terrain must be dark, evil, where death reigns, with paths a little wide where you can be surrounded by 8 monsters, perhaps stone stairs and death everywhere, dry trees and gases, I hope you are still drawing maps for free, even if you can't, dont worry!

I want a snow map for war server for 2 teams with depot and a temple as protection zones. 8.6 version RME and if you have one darashia map of 8.6 and custom it as you wish for a war server will be nice to see too.

Back