• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Free modules scripting (OTCv8 and mehah)

Imperator Tibia

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello otlanders!
I come here to offer my experience in making free modules.
Some may be too hard for me but give me some examples what you want and how you want to work so i can make it :D
Ofcourse only for tfs 1.x+, i wont make your tfs 0.4 works with otc im sorry.
Cheers!

Hello otlanders!
Some may be too hard for me but give me some examples what you want and how you want to work so i can make it :D
Cheers!

Hi! If you're up for some ideas, would be nice to have a module that answer the following question:
How do I play Tibia?

Specially if you're a new player, or someone who has never played the game.
Here's some Tibia documentation of how to play, I wonder if there could be a more interactive way of teach this with modules and make players

explicitly understand how to play the game...

Regards!

Party management module.
Contains:
1. list of party members, list of invited people (done as tabs)
1.1 lists should be with names only, but you should be able to check level and vocation (how - im leaving to you)
2. possibility to invite people by name
3. possibility to kick member or pass the leader
4. possibility to revoke party invite

Im looking for custom health/mana bar for every vocation. I made some graphics for the module already. Let me know if your interested, that'd be nice :)

9i4uSKY.png

hi
A kind of season pass, When the player reaches a specific level of the pass, the player receives an item
like lol, apex legends, cod, fornite, etc...
in a module otc

photo example

Last edited:
Hello otlanders!
Cheers!
Do you know how to make a cam player module? more specifially, if its possible to increase playback speed for cams?

Hello otlanders!
Cheers!
hello, a daily prizes module with the image of the item would be ideal, with the condition that if the player does not connect that day he will not receive the prize.

Also an events module would be ideal.

Thank you very much if you decide to take the project regards

We don't even know if he took any request
The purpose of this post is to gather ideas for modules, that other coders might write if they want to. He is a connector.

Is this working? Sure, I was thinking about party managment module, Im just not sure whether atm I have time.

Last edited:
Back