• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Movies Online

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone know a good website to watch free movies?

I really wanna watch ted =/

Wait until TED is released in DVD or bluRay format. Then go TPB or TBN.

I have my own site, but sadly it is only in pt-br :( I hope you find some :)

Aww :( Make it English!

Wait until TED is released in DVD or bluRay format. Then go TPB or TBN.

Well, I have tried to download a few from TPB but because UK ISP's blocked it, I'm having trouble with downloading it through a proxy, it's reeeeeaaaaaaaal slow. Like 1kbps upload and download. Lol.

@UP Got an account I can use? I don't really feel like purchasing it for $89 or do surveys in which I have to spend money..

there used to be watchmoviesonline.tv /.biz /.org etc but i guess the whole copyright issue got taken down along with megaupload. I don't really download movies just stream them. Cba with the effort to find out its a dodgy "fonejacker-filmbackovcinima-ubuydvd" type. :/

- - - Updated - - -

thewatchmoviesonline doesn't work for most films anymore*

for icefilms you need to get extensions for chrome or firefox, there are insturctions on the page :)
you can stream or download :D

I agree with 1channel.ch been using for couple months, but if your wanting to download kat.ph next big thing <3

also if ya want to try solarmovie.eu, as you can see hosted in europe :p

Back