• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free original art for limited number of clients

Garlonk

Reaction score
So as the title says. I am going to make original artwork for a few people that have serious requests and proof that they are actively developing a server.
The art can be used for anything (custom tibia client background, story telling, website banner, update teaser, concept art) basically whatever you need.
The image may be of any subject matter as long as it is tasteful and not fan art of another franchise than tibia (like pokemon).

24oc01l.jpg

This is a sample of Tibia related art I made a couple of years ago. This is slightly lower than the quality of work you can expect as i've improved a bit since i made these.

PM me your server thread/website so i know you are serious and thorough details about the picture you want for your server.
I will PM you back with a sketch or multiple sketches, you then tell me which sketch you like the most and what i can change to make the image fit your idea better and then you wait until I send you the final image.

I will only make 1 picture per server for free.

Stunning work.
You may brush it off or soak in the praise but,
I hope you become a great concept artist in your near future.

Cheers,

Xikini

Back