• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Port Forwarding Program

Mr Skit

Reaction score
Like the title says does anyone know a Free Port forwarding program? I've used Simple Port Forwarding along with xampp to host my servers, and it worked, but since I came back and updated the Simple Port Forwarding program it's making me pay to use. Which doesn't lead up to it's "free" software title. I've tried using a new program too the UniServer, and followed that walk through to set up a server that way, and still nothing.

The Simple Port Forwarding program the complete old one that is free opens just my 7171 port, but leaves the 8080 or 80 port closed. Doesn't make sense though, since people can log into the account manager character list, but not be able to log in with the account manager character. xd

Anyone got any ideas if it is or isn't the program itself that might be causing the program, or just my lack of ability to host again. Ha.

Thanks,
Skit

you need to open 7171 - 7172 - 8000 - 80 - 443 and it will work

How do you plan I manage this if the program that I've been using I can't use anymore?

@Up Simple Port Forwarding lets me port forward through my router, but I have the new version which I have to pay to use now. And I don't feel like paying for it. Hence why I'm looking for a free one.

I always hated using that site. >.< So if I do it through PortForward.com I gotta set it up for just 7171 like it says, or for 7171, 7172, 8000, 80, 443 also?

So I open ports 7171, 7172, and 80 under the TCP and UDP then. And everything hopefully will work right?

Well I did all of that an now it asks dynamic or host, so since I'm hosting I picked host, and now it wants me to give it a private subnet ip address. How would I find this ip address?

Last edited:
Cough to a bump...does anyone know a free Port Forwarding Program that is simple like Simple Port Forwarding, but doesn't to use it now?

start > run > cmd > ipconfig /all
will tell u all that shiz info u need later on

Just download a torrented version of that portfoward.com program...