• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Free proxy server [Brazil, São Paulo]

kor

PHP ziom
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
rookgaard
YouTube
Rookgaard
Hello. I would like to offer you free proxy service (or rather just a proxy server) for any server you have.

Well, almost free, as in return I would like you, to ask your players who actually live in South America and are playing on your North America/Europe server about ping difference between normal gameplay and using that proxy server.

The server is not powerful, because it doesn't have to. It's located on Google Cloud, so its bandwith should be more than enough. Also, I won't help you with any configuration (I assume that you're able to setup it yourself, and if not, you can use my service Programmer - Proxy services (https://otland.net/threads/proxy-services.267901/) for a small fee) - you just need to provide me your gameserver ip+port (PM or Discord) which the proxy server will point to and I will send you IP address and port of server where player should connect to as proxy entry in character list.

Back