• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free rl tibia account

Krulle

Rare Dreamer!
Reaction score
Hey there, anyone that have a free rl tibia account that I can have? Send it in pm if you have, it would be really nice of you to give an account to me! :)

Thanks!

I know that there is one, but I ask if there is a nice person out there who can give me a free account

Btw, anyone wanna give me ten million dollars? I know I could make it myself, but I'm asking if there is a nice person out there who can give me it?

You dont have to be rude, since we know no one gonna give an account, I think it aint hard to buy one either, some people sell it really cheap cuz they need the money! so yeah, get some money and buy one :p, but yeah, u can try xD

Account: 217217evan
Password: westpoint123

It's just a level 12 paladin on Honera.
Naked, no money, free account. 44/32

I can give u 61 knight with final warning it has some other chars as well hmm 30 sorc some pally idk i don't remeber D: haven't logged in for ages. Ima check it out when i get home.

Hell, send me some stuff via PM. The guy with 61 knight, you can throw me your stuff items or not. I would love to start off from that.

Back