• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer (free sprite everyday) 5$ sprites, quality guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Delivery Service Co., E-Commerce St. No.1
Hi I am newbie spriter,

A. Regular Commission
SpriteTypes (5 USD each):
  • Items
  • Furnitures
  • Wall sets
  • Terrain (seamless)
  • Flooring (seamless)
  • Skill Effect
  • Clothing one direction (+10 USD for complete direction north east sputh west view)
  • Mounts one direction (+10 USD for complete direction north east sputh west view)
  • Monster one direction (+10 USD for complete direction north east sputh west view)
  • Terrain/flooring border
  • Corpse
  • Icons

Animated sprite: additional 15 USD (3-6 frames, I will decide which is best. Work time is 3-14 days)
Refund Policy
  • fee is refundable when I can't take the job or if I refuse it. In that case I will return the money. The transfer cut for intermediary service is paid by the customer, mostly 1 percent of the amount. Please contact me before ordering a difficult sprite.
  • Sprite dimension is upto 64^2 square pixels
Delivery time: 3-68 hours (normal) after order confirmed, it depends on the queue, response time is faster if I am online on the site. Estimated delivery time will be made to client everytime.

B. Paid in front (more sprites)
Note: you need to contact me before ordering this to make sure if I can get it done in time, otherwise I may take longer.

If you can pay me in front, each day for 5$ I can make you one of these:
Terain set with border (1 day)
Terain set with border + animation (3 days )
Cliffs (2 days)
Clothing, icon + modular sprite (1 day) one direction (+10 USD for complete direction north east sputh west view)
Mounts+animation ( 3 days ) one direction (+10 USD for complete direction north east sputh west view)
Monsters+animation ( 3 days ) one direction (+10 USD for complete direction north east sputh west view)
Visual effects + animation (1 day)
NPC + animation (2 days) one direction (+10 USD for complete direction north east sputh west view)

Note:
  • Animations are 3-6 frames. I decided the amout of frames. Additional frame is free if I am the one who decided to add it, I do this if I have the time, I am servicing good customer, or on a whim. Extra frames: 5 USD each.
  • you obtain all the commercial right for the sprite but you're not allowed to resell it. I still own the copyright.
  • additional 10$ for full ownership (including copyright, right to resell, and use it commercially).

Requirements:
  • This package needs to be paid infront.
  • customer needs to tell me the description of the sprite before they transfer. If the customer transferred before I said I can do the job, I have the right to decline the job.
  • fee is not refundable after the job is done or when the job is on progress.
  • fee is refundable when I can't take the job or if I refuse it. In that case I will return the money. The transfer cut for intermediary service is paid by the customer, mostly 1 percent of the amount.

C. Partnership (Good for new servers)
I also accept profit share, if I can see how your server look like I can offer you this proposal. Screenshots is fine. I don't really play the game atm since I am working almost all the time.

Thank you!

Payment via bitcoin:

3By5ow3hsF18PyhV3XQb5icBwrjSmzkKpU

DM me your discord tag for undisclosed jobs.

Warning
: don't scam, scammer will be blocked and exposed.

What I need to make your sprite:
  • Detailed Description,
  • base sprite if any,
  • Sprite dimension (square pixel)
  • Reference Pictures (optional),
  • Server Screenshots (I need for palletes, and art style) (optional),
  • Color Palletes (optional),
  • Artstyle (optional).

Price change and Refund:
  • Price can change without notice. Order made prior the price change will still use the old price.
  • Payments are not refundable unless stated otherwise in the package.
Are You a Mapper? :
If you want to form a partnership with me, please message me. I can include your portfolio when I offered my clients idea e.g for new map.
Benefits:
  • I will give you a discount when you need a spriter.
  • I will include your portfolio and service when offering a new idea to clients
  • I will link your job page and username for recommendation

Are You a Scripter/Programmer? :
If you want to form a partnership with me, please message me. I can include your portfolio when I offered my clients idea e.g for new mechanics, or quests.
Benefits:
  • I will give you a discount when you need a spriter.
  • I will include your portfolio and service when offering a new idea to clients
  • I will link your job page and username for recommendation

23 June - 24 June 2020 event:
- Free deliveries for the first 3 persons. COMPLETED!
1 sprite each person. Choose from the sprite type list, not animated.
  • 1st Claim: @mrianura (Bush, Pokemon Style), Order.01160023062020, Delivered in 23rd June 2020.
  • 2nd Claim @Infernum (Best Circle, My Style), Order.02180223062020, Delivered in 23rd June 2020.
  • 3rd Claim @Wirox (Clothing Sprite, Old Tibia), Order.02180223062020, Delivered in 23rd June 2020.
Free 1 sprites everyday starting 24th June 2020 (GMT +9) for time indefinite.
  • For 1 luckiest, fastest forum member.
  • Recommend me in the recommended page before ordering freebies the 2nd time (already got freebies from me).

Last edited:
I'd like to see a sprite based on this tunic (but with lowered sleeves, similarly to how coat looks like in Tibia):

tunic.png

You got it!
@Infernum
" Give me the best circle you can draw."
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to see a sprite based on this tunic (but with lowered sleeves, similarly to how coat looks like in Tibia):

View attachment 46796

You got it!

Attachments

• BestCircle.png
    BestCircle.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 78 · VirusTotal
  • Infernum.delivery.02180223062020.zip
    2 KB · Views: 9 · VirusTotal
  • Tunic.png
    Tunic.png
    3 KB · Views: 80 · VirusTotal
  • Wirox.delivery.03183323062020.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 9 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Here it is @oen432
ArrowQuiver.png

Free Sprite available again today!

Order right away!

Don't be shy!

Attachments

• ArrowQuiver.png
    ArrowQuiver.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 11 · VirusTotal
  • oen432.delivery.01153526062020.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 6 · VirusTotal
Recommend me in the recommended page before ordering freebies the 2nd time (already got freebies from me).

Could You please give a link ? I'm not so fluent in using otland :D

+ I would like to have a TopDown pokemon tree similar to that one 1593161086474.png

Could You please give a link ? I'm not so fluent in using otland :D

+ I would like to have a TopDown pokemon tree similar to that one View attachment 46865
Here is the recommendation page:

Required:
Post count >= 200

Please let me notified!
Thank you, have a great day!

TopDownRainforestTree.png

here is the order @mrianura

Thank you for using the service!

Attachments

• 210363.mrianura.delivery.02162226062020.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
@DeliveryService you are missing a trunk in that tree, it looks more like a bush:
topdownrainforesttree-png.46871

Anyway, good luck with sprites!

@DeliveryService you are missing a trunk in that tree, it looks more like a bush:
topdownrainforesttree-png.46871

Anyway, good luck with sprites!
it is a top-down style as ordered sir/ma'am.

Additionally we can also provide sprites with:
  • Oblique 45 Perspective
  • Isometric
  • 3 point perspective
  • 2 point perspective
  • single perspective

thank you for your support!

Attachments

• 146831.Landera.delivery.01202006262005.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Status