• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FREE SPRITES GALLERY. (Post yours too!)

would be awesome if you could remove the pink background so I can add them to the main post for others :D
or even better add them to the rar and attach it here
sprites by default use the pink/magenta background though..?
If we are going to be spreading the free sprites around, shouldn't we make them in the style required by the client?

But w/e. lol
Only takes a few seconds to remove the magenta from each image anyway.
Landera.png1_389.png
wooden stair.png

If we are going to be spreading the free sprites around, shouldn't we make them in the style required by the client?

But w/e. lol
View attachment 49044View attachment 49045
View attachment 49046

I agree the sprites are there just a little work and they are in-game it's like sharing an map or script, just adept them for your server.

but anyway 3rd time posting the sprites xD
2.png1.png3.png

But w/e. lol
View attachment 49044View attachment 49045
View attachment 49046
It work both ways. I never had a problem adding sprites with no background at all to the client and it doesn't hurt eyes once you remove the pink background.
Also you can see the sprite more clearly as the pink is too f**ng overwhelming.

I ask to remove the background just for clearance in the thread and it doesn't affect the sprite itself.(try it)
Post automatically merged:

Could you reupload them somewhere else? They can't be downloaded (or even opened in new tab).
should be available in my main post (very first)

Last edited:
It's working now with his post (but not always, very random).
that's why I am merging them all together, also so you can see/download all of them in one place and not scroll trough all the posts :D

@Astir Lotus love them! You should showoff more :D
I'm very happy you like them.
I am working everyday to get better, but I can't do as much as I'd like thanks to work.
So currently, all showoff will come in this thread. Free to use for anyone that would like to use it :)

why another thred was created? things like this makes projects dies and never and provocates that it never advance
you should mix these sprites with peonso otsp or vice versa

Back